Call Center Team Lead
Company: Infosys BPM
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Team Leader, Participant ServicesLeads a team responsible for
ensuring the operational results of their business are achieved
through the effective management of all crew resources. Partners
with Relationship Manager and Clients to determine both tactical
and strategic operational plans, and effectively communicates the
operational approach with all appropriate contacts.Job Location -
- Manages staff. Provides guidance, training, and motivation as
necessary to develop staff. Hires, evaluates, and counsels crew.
Follows corporate disciplinary procedures per established standards
as required. Sets performance standards, reviews performance,
provides feedback, and recommends wage increases in accordance with
all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Exhibits effective internal and external client relationship
management as demonstrated through email, phone, and face-to-face
interaction with your team and business partner's management team.
Builds strategic relationships across sites and divisions; welcomes
debate and is collaborative.
- Identifies and creates awareness around intraday, daily, and
week ahead staffing opportunities by making recommendations for
maximizing resource utilization for the purpose of achieving the
desired service level outcome. Leverages knowledge collaborates and
influences clients to help drive process improvements.
- Maintains awareness of business goals, initiatives, and
priorities to ensure that appropriate operational considerations
are being made when planning for the next day, week, and/or
- Demonstrates functional knowledge and expertise of all
workforce management systems, so that they may determine more
effective ways to utilize the tools, and where appropriate,
adequately support the team (may use Aspect, eScheduler, Genesys,
Cognos, CC Pulse, Avaya, RTA, etc.).
- Maintains an awareness around external forces (industry related
news) that could drive phone volumes and impact clients.
- Maintains effective peer working relationships to share best
practices and foster collaboration across client teams. Supports
and assists all contingency events related to loss of people,
building, and/or systems and communicates as needed to clients.
Complies with all corporate information security standards.
- Manages timing and scheduling of all phone and non-phone
activities including, but not limited to: Contingency plans, phone
coverage, and Swiss Army. Initiates and implements process
- Generates a variety of standard and ad hoc reports for
management regarding Call Center operations.
- Develops crew by setting aggressive goals, rewarding progress,
and holding crew and self accountable to the standards of their
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training
- Minimum of three years call center operations experience or two
years call center management experiencePreferred
- Retirement Industry exp., Defined Contribution
- Contact/Call Center Management experience
- Client relationship management
- Problem resolution
- Process improvement
- Risk mitigation
- Conceptual thinking
Keywords: Infosys BPM, Scottsdale , Call Center Team Lead, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!