Money Movement Processing Associate
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receives, reviews, researches, and processes Money Movement
transactions, for Transfer Agents (TA) and Broker Dealers (BD)
utilizing Vanguard systems. Reviews transactions for accuracy,
completeness and adherence to all internal and external
regulations. Ensures timely completion of all client requests with
minimal rework required.
2. Participates in the production of several control and end of day
reports on a daily basis.
3. Demonstrates and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of Vanguard
policies and procedures. Maintains departmental standards for
quality and productivity.
4. Demonstrates active engagement in improving the client
experience through participating in feedback sessions and process
improvement discussions. Supports Vanguard Unmatchable Excellence
(VUE) and actively participates on process improvement projects.
Identifies improvement opportunities and works with management to
5. Sustains and creates effective work relationships by handling
peer and management interactions in a professional and cooperative
manner. Informs Team Leader of appropriate issues impacting the
team and business. Builds productive working relationships across
the organization with a focus on exceeding client expectations.
Identifies ways to make processes easier for external and internal
clients. Minimizes client effort while mitigating risk.
6. Demonstrates 'best practices' as an expert resource for the team
and department by maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of all
primary and secondary departmental processing functions and
Vanguard's processing systems as well as our vendor websites.
7. Performs Same Day Quality Audit (SDQA) functions and provides
feedback on quality trends and educational opportunities to the
Team Leader. Provides guidance when necessary to ensure concepts
and procedures are understood by less tenured associates.
8. Demonstrates logical, systematic approach to problem solving,
focusing on client expectations, risk and improving effectiveness
and efficiency of operations. Leverages resources to independently
meet challenges and provide viable alternative solutions as
9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
* Minimum two years general experience and one year industry
* Demonstrated client relationship management experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong problem resolution and time management skills.
* Outstanding positive attitude with ability and willingness to
effectively work within a team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a high volume situation with time
constraints and to adapt within a fluid work environment.
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a rapidly
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and PCs.
* Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
* These Crewmembers will support Integrated Processing functions
* Although the role does not require licensing, we will hold
licenses for those that already have them.
* Role consists of processing and supporting an Internal
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values.
Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity,
and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return.
We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global
market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the
people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our
opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is
firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve
our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew),
and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires
building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of
individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower
our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving
Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to
collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in
delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them
fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment
Future of Work
During the pandemic, we transitioned to a work from home model for
the majority of our crew and we continue to interview, hire, and
on-board future crew remotely.
As we have developed the path forward, we have taken a thoughtful
approach that both maximizes the advantages of working remotely and
the many benefits of coming together and collaborating in a shared
workspace. We believe that in-person interactions among our crew
are important for preserving our unique culture and advantageous
for the personal development of our crew.
When our Crew return to the office, many will work in our hybrid
model. A smaller proportion of our crew will operate in the Work
from Home work model (for example, field sales crew); or in the
Work from Office model (for example, portfolio managers).
The working model that your role falls into will be communicated to
you in the interview process - please do ask if you are unsure. We
encourage you to make the decision regarding your job interview and
offer knowing which model your role will fall into. We will test
and learn as our ways of working evolve and will continue to
evaluate working models along the way.
Keywords: Vanguard, Scottsdale , Money Movement Processing Associate, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!