Team Member - Sundays OFF
Company: Chick-fil-A Deer Valley
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Chick-fil-A Deer Valley
Front of House Team Member, Full-Time & Part-Time
Address: 3001 West Agua Fria Freeway, Phoenix, AZ, US, 85027
$15.00 - $17.00 / hour
We're looking for our next great Front of House Team Members!
As a FOH Team Member, you will welcome & greet guests, take and
prepare customer orders in either the front counter or drive-thru,
maintain cleanliness in the counter and dining room, observe health
and sanitation guidelines, and ensure each guest leaves with a
smile! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy
serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to
know! Successful Team Members will conduct themselves in a positive
attitude and truthful character demonstrating 2nd mile service to
every guest who visits our restaurant.
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it s
an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far
beyond just serving a great product in a friendly and fun
environment. Chick-fil-A is an opportunity for people of all ages
and backgrounds. We are looking for both full-time and part-time
team members. Team members must be available a variety of weekdays
and on both Friday and Saturday. We are looking for hard-working,
team-oriented, friendly and honest people. Perks of being a
Chick-fil-A Team Member include flexible hours, competitive pay and
a positive atmosphere!
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone
to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of
the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family,
friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work
schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on
Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an
independent business person, responsible for the operation of the
restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them
important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators
consider their team members to be more than just employees, they
are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high
retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at
- Must be at least 16 years of age upon hire date
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a source of reliable transportation
- Ability to handle all equipment, pans, pots, navigating
shelving both high and low
- Reading, writing, and basic math and verbal communication
- Works in noisy and fast paced environment
- Mobility required during shifts
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be able to respond to changes or edits to orders quickly
In our kitchens, we focus on fresh and simple ingredients. And we
always have. Since the beginning, we've served chicken that is
whole breast meat, with no added fillers or hormones, and we bread
it by hand in our restaurants. Produce is delivered fresh to our
kitchens several times a week. Salads are chopped and prepared
fresh throughout the day.
Keywords: Chick-fil-A Deer Valley, Scottsdale , Team Member - Sundays OFF, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!