Company: Progress Residential
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented
company? We're growing quickly and we're looking for some
not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of
high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With
more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets,
our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience
of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and
enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our
team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few
years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed
single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a
satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof
satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated
against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any
accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability
or religion or as applicable by state law.
The Retention Specialist (Scottsdale - Corporate) is a member of
the Property Management department and functions as the primary
coordinator of lease renewals and resident engagement in the
market.? Remote work available.
At Progress we're focused on maintaining a safe environment for our
employees and our community. We incentivize and encourage our
employees to be fully vaccinated.
* Builds rapport with residents and manages all communication flow
related to lease renewals
* Meets and/or exceeds daily, weekly, and monthly renewal
performance and measures
* Coordinates the timely completion of all lease renewals for
review by the Lease processing team
* Effectively communicates the lease renewal process, month to
month, and lease renewal status with residents
* Has a thorough and detailed understanding of Progress Residential
lease renewal process
* Represents the company to current residents and others in a
courteous and professional manner - always putting customer service
* Has a strong understanding of Progress Residential lease
agreements and can accurately explain them to existing residents in
a user-friendly manner
* Understands customer needs and requirements.
* High School graduate required; Associate degree preferred
* Must have proven inside sales experience
* Persistent approach with strong customer service skills
* Strong phone presence and experience facilitating dozens of calls
* Honest, ethical, and able to maintain confidentiality in a
business setting when necessary and required
* Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth
* Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
* Interacts productively in person and through technology with
co-workers, team members, management, and other company personnel
daily to accomplish duties and responsibilities
* Computer literacy, able to comfortably navigate new technology
and competency in MS Office a must
* Flexible schedule required which may include evenings and
weekends based on business needs
* Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus
* Property management experience a plus
* Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential offers all the financial and non-financial
incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate
investment and management firm:
* In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits
and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a
good time. After all, it's about progress, not perfection.
* We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based
* Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare
coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10
paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties.
Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the
incumbent's supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer,
Keywords: Progress Residential, Scottsdale , Retention Specialist, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!