Company: 360 SOC, Inc.
Posted on: August 2, 2022
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer
oriented -Cyber Security Analyst Intern -to join our team in
-Scottsdale, Arizona -to begin an exciting and challenging career
with HTG 360. We are looking both for immediate fill and also for
Fall 2022.Our Office is Located in North Scottsdale off of Princess
- Assist with evaluating, designing, developing, administering
and/or implementing cyber security systems, solutions and
- Provides input on research and analysis of security
- Assist with cybersecurity initiatives using knowledge in
information assurance, network security, data analytics, machine
learning, and cyber response.Skills Required:
- Experience with information security or related
- Cybersecurity experience/major in Cybersecurity is
- Willingness to learn and take on a multitude of new tasks.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Must be experienced with Linux or Windows operating systems,
and at least one programing or scripting language.
- Knowledge or prior experience in data encryption, multi-factor
authentication, LDAP/active directory, IP network, network
traffic/packet analysis, virus/malware, computer security.
- Experience in cloud computing, machine learning, data
analytics, artificial intelligence algorithm implementation is
highly desired.Other Requirements
- Must have completed 3 years in college with a track to
- Currently studying in: Cyber Security, Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Information Systems Management.
- Willing to work towards industry certifications such as
CCNA-Security, Palo Alto, CISSP
- US Citizenship requiredJob Types: Full-time, Part-time,
Temporary, Internship, ContractAbout 360 SOC & HTG 360
Inc.Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, 360 SOC's Security Team helps
enterprise organizations uncover -and manage security more
efficiently, higher quality and faster mean to detection time. -360
SOC & HTG 360, Inc as an organization have built a reputation for
delivering innovative security solutions at competitive rates to
the under served business communities. Our team of security
consultants, business leaders and engineers, use their unique blend
of business and technology by leveraging our unique "Reverse DNA"
methodology.We have built a reputation for managed security
services, security auditing, security assessing, security
consulting, security design, vendor sourcing, implementation,
repair and remediation services globally. With customers in 90
countries worldwide, 360 SOC manages over 2500 locations with less
than 0.015% churn. Our team of business leaders and engineers use
their unique blend of business & technology experience to solve our
client's unique challenges. 360 SOC offers an "All-In" "Gartner
Leader Aggregation STACK" technology experience to our clients,
truly defining what it means to be a "Trusted Security Technology
Partner" leveraging only Best of Breed technologies.Our goal is to
take the complexity out of your technology experience. We make it
easy to implement and use next generation security technology
solutions with our premier customer service, provisioning,
engineering & technical support. Our clients have a single point of
contact to provide assistance and expertise for the life of our
Keywords: 360 SOC, Inc., Scottsdale , Cybersecurity Internship, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!