Food Service Cook
Company: Cutchall Management Company
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- Prepares food to be served within the outlet according to the
standards set forth based on proper presentation methods and
service standards. They prepare meals based on established specific
recipes and number of guests being served.
- Responsible for ensuring all food standards.
- Estimate food consumption; then requisition or purchase
supplies or procure food from storage.
- Portion, arrange and garnish food as well as assist expo in the
expediting of orders.
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, fryers and
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment
- Wash, peel, cut and de-seed fruits and vegetables to prepare
them for consumption.
- Weigh, measure and mix ingredients according to spec recipes
using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance
of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Assist all fellow co-workers as needed.
- Grill, deep fry, bake broil and microwave raw and prepped
- Measure and assemble ingredients and cook all items according
to specific recipe and menu guidelines.
- Maintain cooking line in clean, sanitary and safe manner.
- Stock/restock items on line according to specifications.
- Wash and clean raw food products.
- Peeling, dicing, shredding and slicing food products using
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing
ingredients and cooking methods.
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands
after using the restroom, etc.)
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to
determine ways to improve service, performance and/or safety.
o THER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
NOTE: These include, but are not limited to the following
(additional responsibilities may be assigned as necessary):
- Be observant to any and all safety concerns surrounding your
- Ability to answer the phones in a professional manner as
- Following all health standards and guidelines established.
- All side stations are well maintained and stocked through your
- Cleaning of all spills that may occur during your shift.
- Aware of any and all potentially hazardous conditions.
- Superior attendance and punctuality.
- Always wear a safety belt when lifting objects over 20
- Always wear slip resistant shoes.
- Provide information to supervisors/managers
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, carries and pushes.
- Lifts and carries supplies, and cases, weighing up to 50
- Essential hand/eye coordination.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant/bar
- Noise level is moderate to high.
- Limited exposure to physical risk.
- Moderate physical effort required Associated topics: baking,
cocinero, cocinero de produccion, cook, diner, lunch, maker, prep
cook, restaurant cook, sandwich
Keywords: Cutchall Management Company, Scottsdale , Food Service Cook, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!