Security Guard - Residential Facility
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
$500 sign-on bonus ($250 after 30 days and $250 after 90 days of
employment) if you have an active AZ guard license.
Security Officer - Now Hiring!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Security Officer.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Phoenix, AZ.
Compensation: $15 / hour
Shift: We have 1 shift available:
- Shift 1 - Thursday/Friday/Every other Wednesday 3rd shift
10:00pm to 6:00am and Saturday & Sunday 1st Shift 6:00am to 6:00pm
(40 hours full time)
Included Perks & Benefits:
- Health insurance for full time employees (includes Health,
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Uniforms Provided
- Assistance provided to obtain security license
Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to
access your pay on day 1 of work.
If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses
About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have an Arizona Unarmed Guard License
If you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a
dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us
out. We're a global organization that embraces our cultural
diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing
ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of
room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your future
with us today.
Related Fields: Security, Landscaping, Laborer, Hospitality,
Restaurant, Warehouse, Customer Service, Access Control,
Restaurant, Service Industry, Server, Food Service, Administrative
Assistant, Entertainment, Healthcare, Home Healthcare, Dietary,
Nursing Home, Loss Prevention, Asset Protection, Store associate,
Healthcare Administration, Clerical, Delivery Driver, Essential
businesses, store shopper, social work, behavioral specialist,
Retail Associate, Behavioral health
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Scottsdale , Security Guard - Residential Facility, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!