Security Officer - Shopping Center
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description GardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring! $750 sign-on bonus ($375 after 30 days and $375 after
90 days of employment) if you have an active AZ guard license. Work
today, get paid today, with DailyPay! GardaWorld offers DailyPay -
a voluntary benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of
work.If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to
wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses You've got the right skills. What you
need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree,
and we're hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse
work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in
Professional training programs that cover every aspect of
delivering world class security services. And every industry counts
on us because we're the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are,
too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the
largest privately owned security services company in the world.
We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too.At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so
we provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're
in. We're growing our team here in Phoenix, AZ.Compensation:$16.50
/ hour $750 sign-on bonus ($375 after 30 days and $375 after 90
days of employment) if you have an active AZ guard license. Shift:
We have 2 shifts available:
- Shift 1 - 8am to 4pm Wed - Sun (40 hours full time)
- Shift 2 - 12:30 pm to 10:30 pm Tues-Sat (40 hours full
time)About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards. Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have an AZ guard card license If you want a real career
opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's
dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us today.Related Fields:
Security, Landscaping, Laborer, Hospitality, Restaurant, Warehouse,
Customer Service, Access Control, Restaurant, Service Industry,
Server, Food Service, Administrative Assistant, Entertainment,
Healthcare, Home Healthcare, Dietary, Nursing Home, Loss
Prevention, Asset Protection, Store associate, Healthcare
Administration, Clerical, Delivery Driver, Essential businesses,
store shopper, social work, behavioral specialist, Retail
Associate, Behavioral healthQualificationsEducation
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Scottsdale , Security Officer - Shopping Center, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!