Unarmed Security Professional - Residential
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description $500 sign-on bonus ($250 after 30 days and $250
after 90 days of employment) if you have an active AZ guard
license. GardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer - Now
Hiring!You've got the right skills. What you need is the right
opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're
hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work
assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional
training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class
security services. And every industry counts on us because we're
the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex
world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned
security services company in the world. We're experts at protecting
people and assets. We're also growing everywhere and expanding in
multiple locations. If you're a sharp, talented, self-confident
individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future
here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and
grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement.
You can stand out - and thrive - here, too.At GardaWorld, we know
your compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly
starting rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team
here in Scottsdale, AZ: Compensation: $17.25 / hourShift: We have 2
different shifts available:
- Shift 1 - Saturday & Sunday 1st Shift 6:00am to 6:00pm and
Monday/Tuesday/Every other Wednesday 3rd Shift 10:00pm to 6:00am
(40 hours full time)
- Shift 2 - Saturday & Sunday 3rd Shift 6:00pm to 6:00am and
Thursday/Friday/Every other Wednesday 3rd Shift 10:00pm to 6:00am
(40 hours full time) Included Perks & Benefits:
- Health insurance for full time employees (includes Health,
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Uniforms Provided
- Assistance provided to obtain security licenseWork today, get
paid today, with DailyPay!GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary
benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.If
you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards. Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have an Arizona Guard Card License If you want a real
career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team
that's dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Scottsdale , Unarmed Security Professional - Residential, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!