Conference Services Coordinator
Company: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Conference Services CoordinatorTo actively and independently
support the role of the Catering & Conference Services Managers, in
order to provide the best service possible to the client.What is in
it for you:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local
companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Free meals at our on-site employee cafeteria
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale
Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky
is your limit! What you will be doing:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly
- Managing client requests, either in their absence or at the
request of the Conference Services Manager or Director.
- Prompt response to client inquiries, comprehensive management
of PM System bookings to include all required information for file
creation and applicable maintenance
- Accurate and timely general document and correspondence
production, organization and distribution between clients and
managers in the department.
- Assist Managers with day-to-day tasks relating to guest
interaction, preparation, distribution, and organization of Banquet
Event Orders, correspondence, filing, telephone and other duties
assigned. Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience is an asset
- Minimum High School Diploma, diploma or degree from a
recognized institution in Business Administration or in
Hospitality/Tourism preferred, but not required.
- Computer literate with a minimum keyboarding speed of 65
- Fully conversant with Windows, Excel. Knowledge of Opera
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, and have the ability to
prioritize and follow through.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced /pressured environment.
- Pleasant out-going personality/good interpersonal skills.
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines Your
team and working environment:A team of Heartists that are committed
to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best
guest experience Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are OneOur
commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit
and promote diverse talent.Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are
and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We
support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work
brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us,
you can continue to explore Accors limitless possibilities.By
joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and
together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life
that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/Do what
you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo!
Keywords: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale , Conference Services Coordinator, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!