SVP, Relationship Banker III
Company: First Western Trust Bank
Posted on: September 22, 2022
About First Western Trust.
First Western's mission is to be the best private bank for the
western wealth management client. We believe that each of our
clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our
sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services that are
tailored to meet their specific needs. We provide a trusted adviser
platform with an established approach to investment management
through a branded network of boutique private trust bank offices
located across Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming and California.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we provide a fully integrated
suite of wealth management services on a private trust bank
platform, which includes a comprehensive selection of deposit,
loan, trust, wealth planning and investment management products and
You can find us trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under
the symbol "MYFW."
Your Potential at First Western Trust
Are you looking for a career in Finance? Do you enjoy solving
problems and working through challenges? Do you have a passion for
analyzing financial data and providing value through
recommendations? Do you want to be part of a culture of growth?
Great! If you are ready to join a growing team, apply now! We are
looking for highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starters for a
great career opportunity.
Pay Range: $135,900 - $170,100, based on experience
Full Range: $135,900 - $187,200
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Application Close Date: Open until filled
* Contributes to profit center production goals including loans,
deposits and assets under management; individual annual production
goal to be assigned in conjunction with the annual office sales
* Responsible for identifying and introducing new clients to the
* Facilitates loan requests for new and existing client
relationships; manages loans through approval process.
* Monitors and administrates loan portfolios including borrowing
bases, covenant tracking, collateral exceptions, loan
documentation, and loan requests.
* Knowledge of complex cash flow and credit analysis, appraisal
policy, and collateral, and borrowing bases analysis.
* Learns from other financial professional's expertise in wealth
planning, investment management, trust and depository services, and
then applies this comprehensive knowledge to further develop client
* Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all applicable laws
and regulations, policies and procedures.
* Know and comply with all Company policies set forth on the
* Review Associate Handbook and Company Policies annually, as
prescribed by Human Capital;
* Complete and Comply with the Companies Code of Ethics and
Conflict of Interest Questionnaire and Policy Acknowledgement;
* Complete all assigned training on time.
* Embrace and adhere to First Western's Core Values
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with exceptional Excel
* Experience working with banking and credit software.
* Experience with CRM preferred.
* Strong mathematical skills.
* High initiative and follow-through.
* Ability to work independently and with a team.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Able to organization, prioritize, multi-task, and
* Experience working with high net-worth individuals.
Education Level Education Details Required/Preferred
Bachelor's Degree, Business or related experience, Required
Experience Level Experience Details Required/Preferred
10-15 years, Business development or client development experience,
5-7 years, Lending and/or underwriting experience, Required
License/Certification Details Time Frame Required/Preferred
NMLS Upon Hire, Required
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not
only offering a competitive salary to start and full health
(dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
* Strong Bonus Potential
* 401(k) Plan with Match
* Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
* Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
* Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Health Savings Account
* Paid Time-Off + Bank Holidays
Ready to Apply? Please submit your resume and cover letter and
answer the questions below. A member from our Talent Acquisition
team will be in touch with you shortly should they determine your
qualifications are fit for the role.
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us
today at: https://myfw.com/careers/
First Western will accommodate applicants with disabilities who
need help applying for a position. Contact
TalentManagement@myfw.com for assistance.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent
of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our
business and our associates. Equal Opportunity Employer including
disabilities / vets.
Keywords: First Western Trust Bank, Scottsdale , SVP, Relationship Banker III, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!