Posted on: September 24, 2022
Troon North Golf Club is excited to announce the exceptional
career opportunity ofPlayer Assistant. Qualified candidates will
thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on
providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Player Assistant:
- Starts players on the first tee explaining the rules of play
for the day.
- Maintains an accurate starting sheet so the whereabouts of
players are known.
- Cues groups to move to the first tee and makes sure not more
than one group is on the tee at on time.
- Tours the golf course assisting players when needed to maintain
the posted pace of play for the day.
- Checks the restrooms and water stations on a regular
- Maintains proper spacing on the golf course to avoid
- Completes the golfer tracking report on a daily basis.
- Reminds players of the cart rules of the day.
- Repairs ball marks and collects any trash that may be on the
course. Replaces any hazard stakes or directional signage.
- Communicates with the Golf Shop and Starter on a regular
- Monitors the course and ensure customer satisfaction. Assists
golfers when needed.
- Reports all problem situations to the Head Professional in a
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Player Assistant:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Keywords: Troon, Scottsdale , Player Assistant, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!