Ascentium Vendor Origination Consultant (Remote Opportunity)
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Thank you for your interest in a career at Ascentium Capital. At
Ascentium, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We
believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where
they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities.
If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and
integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your
employer of choice.
Ascentium Capital is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to
safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable
information you submit. The information that you submit will be
collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of
Ascentium in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience
for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes,
sold, or shared outside of Ascentium unless required by law. Such
information will be stored in accordance with regulatory
requirements and in conjunction with Ascentium's Retention Schedule
for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update
your information by visiting and logging into the careers section
of the system.
At Ascentium Capital, the Vendor Origination Consultant develops
business and retains and services clients.
Ascentium Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of Regions Bank,
provides direct financing for all sizes of business, from small
organizations to Fortune 500 companies, with programs that benefit
manufacturers, distributors and resellers. Our finance
specialization covers several segments, including technology,
healthcare, hospitality, franchise, and many other key markets.
Ascentium strives to be the premier provider of customized finance
programs that add value to our customers' businesses.
* Generates and develops new business to meet specified production
* Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships
* Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and
* Prepares and presents sales proposals
* Understands and communicates information regarding company
products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing
* Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of company product
* Continually gathers information on competition and prevalent
industry and business climate; and communicates information to
management and others as needed
* Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate,
and submitted on time
* Provides timely and accurate reports as required
* Attends and participates in business/trade events as requested by
* Attends and participates in company sales meetings
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the
Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
* A High School Diploma or GED and four (4) years of commercial,
small business, equipment financing or related inside sales
experience may substitute for a degree
* Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
* Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms
and other applicable sales tools
Skills and Competencies
* Ability to manage multiple and consistently evolving
* Ability to learn additional systems as needed
* Ability to research, analyze data, and derive facts
* Ability to work in a team environment when applicable
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Developed negotiation and sales skills
* Developed relationship-building skills
* Demonstrated ability to present information effectively to
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
* Strong verbal, written communication, and organizational
* Strong work ethic and self-motivation
Are you a vendor sales rock star? Take center stage at a company
dedicated to your success. Since its inception in 2011, Ascentium
Capital has helped businesses finance over $8.9 billion in
equipment and technology. We work with equipment dealers, resellers
and VARs in an array of vertical markets including commercial
vehicles, C&I, healthcare, hospitality, technology, and more.
Join our ascent! We're setting records and are positioned for
continued growth. At Ascentium, we work hard together as a team, we
support each other, and we learn from our mistakes, while
celebrating our successes - we have fun! If you are goal-oriented,
enjoy building and nurturing relationships and want to advance your
career while achieving financial goals beyond your wildest dreams,
look no further.
This position may be filled at a higher level depending on
qualifications and experience
Pay ranges are job specific and are provided as a point-of-market
reference for compensation decisions. Other factors which directly
impact pay for individual associates include: experience, skills,
knowledge, contribution, job location and, most importantly,
performance in the job role. As these factors vary by individuals,
pay will also vary among individual associates within the same
The target information listed below is based on the national range
and level of the position.
Job Range Target:
Incentive Pay Plans:
This role is eligible to participate in a commission incentive
plan. Employees have the potential to earn commission based on
performance against defined metrics and goals.
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive
and recognizes that "one size does not fit all" for associates.
Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for
informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete
summary of plan terms and conditions.
* Paid Vacation/Sick Time
* 401K with Company Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
* Disability Benefits
* Health Savings Account
* Flexible Spending Account
* Life Insurance
* Parental Leave
* Employee Assistance Program
* Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or
terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any
time. To learn more about Regions' benefits, please click or copy
the link below to your browser.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that
promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin,
religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other
primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as
individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better
company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating
a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their
best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Keywords: Ascentium, Scottsdale , Ascentium Vendor Origination Consultant (Remote Opportunity), Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!