Company: Early Warning Services
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Come build the next-gen fintech at Early Warning, network
operator of Zelle -, where we're relentlessly focused on empowering
prosperity in all its forms.
From fast money movement for over 100 million people who can access
Zelle - directly through their banking app to new account opening
and beyond - we make a difference in the lives of consumers and
businesses every day and enable them to live their best financial
lives. And we're only getting started.
With new state-of the-art offices in Scottsdale, AZ (Headquarters)
and Chicago, IL - plus a growing presence in San Francisco - we're
entering our next big chapter. We focus all hiring efforts in a few
states and within driving distance of an office location to enable
in-person collaboration when and where possible. Priority hiring
locations are Scottsdale, AZ, Illinois, NY tri-state metro area
(New Jersey, New York and Connecticut) and San Francisco, CA. On
exception we will hire in secondary locations such as District of
Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Nevada, North Carolina, South
Carolina, Texas and Virginia. We are not actively recruiting in
Colorado, Rhode Island or Washington.
People matter to us, so we think our best work is done when we're
together, in-person. From informal interactions, to sharing ideas,
to mentoring and beyond. We also believe in workplace flexibility
and empowering teams to determine the rhythm of work to create an
inclusive culture. Through the power of innovative collaboration,
we offer hybrid and (when necessary) virtual ("remote") workplace
Join us and make your mark on what's next in fintech.
\*Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the
United States. We are unable to sponsor an employment Visa for this
This individual is a member of the Legal - Contracts Administration
Department. The position is responsible for the preparation and
administration of Sales and Procurement contracts (and associated
documents), reviewing contracts and their terms for completeness
and for compliance with Company policies and procedures, routing
contracts and documents, and entering key contract terms into the
contract management system. The position is also responsible for
processing and/or answering internal staff questions, training
internal staff on the contract management system, communicating
tools and resources for internal staff reference and use.
* Responsible for various elements of the contract process starting
with inception through completion, including but not limited to
monitoring Contract requests, status, facilitating workflow and
preparing contracts for signature.
* Draft, review and prepare certain agreements (including NDA's and
Amendments) with key contract terms for review by attorneys.
* Review internal approvals and other processes to ensure all
contract requirements and policies are satisfied.
* Extract key data elements from contracts for entry into contract
* Review, scan and index completed contracts and required
supporting documentation into contract management system, and
request further documentation from the other party as required by
* Researches and responds to internal questions regarding contract
* Provides general support to internal attorneys as it relates to
* Support the company's commitment risk management and protecting
the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Demonstrable 3 or more years' experience doing Contracts
Administration in a Corporation, Corporate Law Department or Law
* Experience with an electronic platform based contract life cycle
management system and/or electronic signature platform, preferably
Salesforce and DocuSign
* Understanding of sales and/or procurement contract terms and
contract administration practices.
* A commitment to details. Very detail oriented with excellent
organizational and problem solving skills.
* Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Strong computer operation skills, including strong proficiency in
all facets of Microsoft Office/Word.
* Ability to work directly with senior management, various business
unit staff, internal attorneys and other legal department
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing
multiple priorities and deadlines.
* Ability to represent the company and legal department in a
professional manner and maintain confidentiality of sensitive
* Background and drug screen.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive
list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will
follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by
* Two (2) years Associates Degree or higher.
* Understanding of sales and procurement contract terms and
contract administration practices.
* Additional related legal experience preferred.
* Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce, DocuSIgn.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is
primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and
involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may
require occasional standing, walking, kneeling and reaching. Must
be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of
force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view,
prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including
personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with
internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical
requirements of position with or without reasonable
Some of the Ways We Prioritize Your Health and Happiness
* Healthcare Coverage ----Competitive medical (PPO/HDHP), dental,
and vision plans as well as company contributions to your Health
Savings Account (HSA) or pre-tax savings through flexible spending
accounts (FSA) for commuting, health & dependent care expenses.
* 401(k) Retirement Plan ----Featuring a 100% Company Safe Harbor
Match on your first 5% deferral immediately upon eligibility.
* 12 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
* Paid Time Off - Unlimited Time Off for Exempt (salaried)
employees, as well as generous PTO for Non-Exempt (hourly)
employees, plus 11 paid company holidays
* Maven Family Planning - provides support through your Parenting
journey including egg freezing, fertility, adoption, surrogacy,
pregnancy, postpartum, early pediatrics, and returning to work.
And SO much more! We continue to enhance our program, so be sure to
check our Benefits page herefor the latest.
\*Unlimited Time Off available to regular, full-time exempt roles
only. Our team can share more during the interview process!
_*Early Warning Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
citizenship, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other characteristic protected by law.*_
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,609.53 - $103,671.58 per year
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Scottsdale, AZ 85250%58047475%
Keywords: Early Warning Services, Scottsdale , Contracts Administrator, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!