Stock Plan Administrator (Open to Remote Work)
Company: Clearway Energy
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Clearway Energy Group is leading the transition to a world powered
by clean energy. Along with our public affiliate Clearway Energy,
Inc., we own and operate over 7.5 gigawatts of renewable and
conventional energy assets across the country. As we develop a
nationwide pipeline of new renewable energy projects for the
future, Clearway's 5 gigawatts of wind, solar, and energy storage
assets offset the equivalent of nearly 8.8 million metric tons of
carbon emissions for our customers today. Clearway Energy Group is
headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Carlsbad, CA;
Scottsdale, AZ; Houston, TX; and Princeton, NJ. For more
information, visit clearwayenergygroup.com.
This position is responsible for performing assignments related to
the administration, analysis and development of stock plan
administration programs; reporting to the Manager of Compensation.
The Stock Plan Administrator processes transactions with outsourced
vendors and brokers for employee equity grants and ensures timely
filing of associated public filings related to those
Principal Responsibilities & Key Results
- Administer all aspects of the Company's stock plan and the
stock plan for its public affiliate
- Full equity administration via E*TRADE and Global Shares
(including award issuance, data management, interaction with
brokers, quarterly dividend processing, SEC filing support, and
- Prepare and deliver communications to participants including
equity award packets and vesting memos
- Coordinate payments and recording of taxable events with
payroll resulting from long-term incentive award vesting events.
Audit recorded information
- Support the internal monthly and quarterly financial reporting
and stock compensation reporting processes by providing activity
reports via E*TRADE and Global Shares, preparing stock plan pool
reconciliation reports, reviewing draft 10-Qs, and assisting
management, accounting and finance with ad-hoc requests.
- Prepare the Company's required tables for inclusion in the
Compensation Discussion & Analysis (CD&A)
- Administer the Financial Planning Reimbursement program,
including responding to executive employee questions, coordinating
payments and imputed income through payroll, initiating direct
vendor payments, conducting data audits to ensure accurate payments
are made, and promoting the program
- Prepare ownership guidelines as requested by executives and
management to determine attainment toward required ownership
- Assist in the development and presentation of communication and
training materials for executives and Human Resources
- Participate in market data analysis projects, stock plan
benchmarking, and executive salary surveys
- Extract relevant data from both internal and external
information systems to support compensation analysis
- Maintain necessary Compensation documentation with respect to
compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and various other laws and
- Special analysis & other duties may be assigned as business
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required. Must be able to
create pivot tables and lookups within Excel.
- Strong mathematical and analytical thinking skills.
- Must have strong mathematical and analytical thinking skills
and the ability to prepare and analyze large data sets.
- Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing
a task through significant attention to detail and strong auditing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
to interact with internal and external contacts at all levels of
- Ability to uphold standards of complete discretion and
confidentiality as well as exercise good judgment and integrity in
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance,
Business or a related discipline from an accredited college or
- Professional certification (PHR, SHRM-CP, CCP or CEP)
preferred, but not required.
- At least 3 years stock plan administration or other related HR
- Experience with stock plan administration systems such as
Equity Edge Online or other similar plan administration systems
- Experience with a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
such as Success Factors, UKG or SAP preferred.
Keywords: Clearway Energy, Scottsdale , Stock Plan Administrator (Open to Remote Work), Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!