Company: Vi Living
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Create your own story. Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a
continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and
enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of
respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our
residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our
team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work
you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and
grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Lead Housekeeper An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished
housekeeping team. The selected candidate will have responsible for
providing support to housekeepers. This includes, but is not
- Performs housekeeping duties as necessary, including cleaning
resident apartments and the community facility.
- Picks up and replenishes cleaning supplies.
- Inspects and assigns work in the cleaning of the public areas and
back of the house areas.
- Assists in training of new staff.
- Sets positive example for peers and reports any problems to the
Director of Housekeeping.
- Assists with oversight of housekeeping staff.
- Ensures that OSHA policies are followed regarding safety,
bending, lifting and the proper use of cleaning chemicals.
- Communicates with the Director if there are any outstanding
issues that need to be managed.
- Provides support to staff members.
- Ensures housekeepers have the materials and supplies needed to
perform their duties.
- Reports any signs of resident abuse or neglect or any significant
change in resident condition immediately to supervisor or Executive
Director.RequirementsQualified applicants are required to possess a
minimum of 2 to 3 years of housekeeping experience in Hospitality,
Healthcare, Environmental Services or Senior Living Environment.
High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred. Must possess a
valid and current driver's license, where applicable. Additional
*Demonstrates the ability to lead and supervise employees
*Capable of operating and maintaining all housekeeping / laundry
*Demonstrated knowledge of Infection Control, Hazardous Waste, and
Disaster Plans. Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional
benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for
career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career. Compensation: $17.50 - $21 /
7501 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Keywords: Vi Living, Scottsdale , Lead Housekeeper, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!