Corporate Learning Specialist (hybrid)
Company: Progress Residential
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and
goal-oriented company? We're growing quickly and we're looking for
some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential - is one of the largest providers of
high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With
more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets,
our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience
of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and
enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our
team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few
years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed
single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a
satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof
satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated
against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any
accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability
or religion or as applicable by state law.
_*Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting
Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and
answer your questions.*_
The_ *Learning Delivery Specialist*_ is a subject matter expert in
a defined business role and delivers new employee training and
employee process change training. The Learning Delivery Specialist
also works closely with the Program Manager to ensure overall
effectiveness of training content and delivery, documents business
processes required for training, and stays connected with business
leaders to be aware of changes impacting the role.
This role is accountable to make sure the learning experience is
relevant and timely, working in collaboration with the Program
Manager. This requires the Learning Delivery Specialist to
understand the business and the role to partner with Instructional
Designers, Program Managers, and business leaders.
* Facilitate learning in a classroom environment (virtual and in
person) or in small hands-on groups for new employees in a defined
* Provide input as a subject matter expert to the Learning &
Development Instructional Designers on content development projects
for defined roles.
* Partner with Learning & Development Program Manager on feedback
to overall effectiveness of the training content/delivery.
* Provide upcoming business changes impacting the defined role to
Learning & Development Program Manager related to new rollouts and
* Work with business leaders to document processes that are
required for Learning & Development course creation.
* Work closely with business leadership to stay current with
performance needs and gaps in the defined role.
* Work with Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners to ensure
timing and volume of classes aligns with hiring volume for new
hires in the role.
* Business subject matter expertise for the defined role
(Operations, Renovations, etc.)
* Strong collaboration and influence skills
* Organized with strong time management and prioritization
* High sense of accountability and assertiveness
* Process oriented with a focus on execution
* Exhibits leadership qualities that others admire and respect
* Must be comfortable presenting in group setting both virtually
and/or in-person environment
*What you can expect from us: *
Progress Residential - offers all the financial and non-financial
incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate
investment and management firm:
* In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits
and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a
good time. After all, it's about progress, not perfection.
* We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based
* Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare
coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10
paid holidays and much more.
*Closing Statement: *
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties.
Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the
incumbent's supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential - is a proud Equal Opportunity employer,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Scottsdale, AZ 85256: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* classroom training: 1 year (Required)
* corporate training: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Scottsdale, AZ 85256%58047475%
Keywords: Progress Residential, Scottsdale , Corporate Learning Specialist (hybrid), Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!