Executive Chef Soul Cafe
Company: Soul Cafe
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Opening in 2010, Soul Cafe has been a neighborhood staple for
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Happy Hour. With an intimate dining
room, large indoor/outdoor spaces, paired with two spacious outdoor
patios, Soul is a desert oasis for all. Offering weekend specials,
seasonal offerings, and Saturday Night live music on the patio, our
objective is to make every visit to Soul new and engaging.
Whether you're looking for an intimate night out for two or a warm,
welcoming environment for a celebrated occasion with a group of
family and friends, Chef Sheila and our staff are here to make sure
your experience is perfect and unforgettable.
We are searching for a Executive Chef to oversee all kitchen
operations and work closely with the Owner. While maintaining a
creative culinary edge, the Executive Chef will be involved in all
facets of the business, and responsible for the successful
management and execution of the restaurant's kitchen.
The Executive Chef will be responsible for the following:
* Direct, execute, and maintain Soul Cafe's culinary vision.
* Oversee, direct, hire, and train the kitchen team.
* Uphold the highest standards of food safety, food handling and
sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of staff
* Manage labor and kitchen waste efficiently to maintain the
highest-level of standards, food quality, and COGS.
* Collaborates with ownership and dining room manager to meet
and/or exceed sales and budget targets
* Ensure consistent execution of company policies.
Who you are:
* You genuinely get joy out of making people happy and have a love
and passion for the hospitality industry.
* You are motivated to be part of an exciting opening.
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant culinary management
* Experience with high-end concepts a must.
* Passionate, professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
* Experienced managing P&L's, labor, purchasing, vendors and
quality control while providing results in revenue.
* Experienced in training and leading a team.
* Must possess the desire to operationally support the business as
an individual contributor and leader.
* Food ServSafe certified.
* The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing,
speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 25 pounds,
occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, standing for long periods,
bending, and moving intermittently during working hours.
What we can offer you:
* The chance to make a name for yourself as you work hand in hand
with the owner, operating this exciting restaurant in a perfect
location in Central Scottsdale.
* Competitive salary.
* Health insurance.
How to apply:
* Please reply to this post with an updated copy of your resume
Compensation - Salary (Based on Experience)
Food Safety Knowledge
Ordering / Purchasing
Team Development and Training
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
* Casual dining restaurant
* Fine dining restaurant
* Executive Chef: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Soul Cafe, Scottsdale , Executive Chef Soul Cafe, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!