Scottsdale Area Experienced Caregivers and CNA
Company: A Place At Home
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Immediate Openings! -
Book interview NOW ** https://calendly.com/aplaceathome/15 **
Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), its a great day
to be apart of a great team!
A PLACE AT HOME is an in-home senior care agency looking for a
compassionate and professional caregivers to join our home-care
team. A Place at Homes clients are located throughout Maricopa
County and surrounding areas.
We CARE about you as an employee. We are a close knit team that
values a strong set of core values of We are CARE - Compassionate,
Accountable, Respectful, and Ethical, and rely on our caregiving
team to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. If
your values meet A Place at Home's values, we would love to hear
from you today!
We are currently hiring quality and caring individuals to assist
-our senior Veterans throughout Maricopa county. -
- See 1-2 Veterans per week equals 40 FULL time hours!
- We match you and your skills to Veterans typically less than 20
minutes from your home (often 5-10 minutes or less!)
- Consistent weekly scheduling with the same client means no
surprise and a fantastic work/life balance.
- Awesome support staff in the office means you are never
- Using the -Clear Care Go -app. means you can complete your
clock in/out and task and notes without issue.
Come join a fabulous team and earn:
- Weekly direct deposit pay!
- $16-$20 /hour
- Free skills training (inside the Clear Care Go app!)
- AMAZING pay (we know your job is hard and so needed so our
hourly rates match your quality)
- Assigned clients are based on your availability so flexible
- Overtime paid after 40 hours per week.
- Travel time between clients paid weekly!
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Pay increase based on work performance and completed
- Monthly employee bonuses! -
Keywords: A Place At Home, Scottsdale , Scottsdale Area Experienced Caregivers and CNA, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!