Lead, Heavy Equipment Operator Transfer Station
Company: Waste Management
Posted on: January 27, 2023
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I. Job Summary
Operates a wide variety of heavy equipment vehicles that perform
the spreading and compaction of construction demolition, soil
remediation, commercial and residential waste disposed at the post
collection facilities or particular job sites. This position may
require prolonged travel/stays in any part of our service area.
Ability and willingness to travel are required.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
* Operates heavy equipments in compliance with the company
operating safety policies and procedures.
* Conducts routine equipment inspections and preventative
maintenance on equipment; maintains accurate records
* Moves and positions raw materials and finished components with
use of material moving equipments.
* Follow appropriate standard operating procedures as guideline for
operating and maintaining vehicle.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Will be part of a team that will be required to move from job
site to job site on an as needed basis.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Legally eligible to work in the United States.
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or
without reasonable accommodations.
* Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and
A. Education and Experience
* Education: None required.
* Experience: Three (3) years of previous experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
* Required: Valid drivers license and must have a clean driving
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
* Ability to operate numerous soil excavation/remediation
* Ability to commit to prolonged travel/stays in any part of our
* Ability to travel up to 75%
* Ability to work within a cohesive team/unit
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive
total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase
Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that
benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply.
Keywords: Waste Management, Scottsdale , Lead, Heavy Equipment Operator Transfer Station, Other , Snowflake, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!