Pediatric Night Nurse
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 12, 2023
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to
the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Will be receiving trach and vent experience in our state of the
art SIM lab.
- Active Nursing License
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
- Home health experience
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact -- Health happens at home, not only the
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships -- opportunity to
provide holistic care in the patient's home while educating family
members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations -- home healthcare nurses
serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence -- Home nursing gives nurses a
chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career -- opportunity to choose
your schedule and a career path of growth.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Competitive sign on bonusAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Pediatric Nurse, Location: Scottsdale, AZ - 85250
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Scottsdale , Pediatric Night Nurse, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...