Advanced Software Engineer
Company: Monarch Recruiters
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Top Secret government clearance required at the time of
- Bachelors degree in software engineering or a related technical
field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 5
years of relevant experience; or Masters degree plus a minimum of 3
years of relevant experience.
- Java development
- C++ Job Description: As an Advanced Software Engineer, you'll
lead a team of extraordinary talent. Together you'll perform
software requirements analysis, research, and design, and develop
and test software and tools. Whether you're inventing new products
or enhancing existing applications, your talent and leadership
abilities will be front and center. The ideal candidate is a proven
leader with extensive knowledge of software tools supporting
Integrated Development Environments (IDE) and is proficient in
C/C++ and Java development. However, are willing to train the right
candidate. Essential Functions:
- Thorough understanding of software engineering concepts,
principles, and theories
- Ability to lead the software development process.
- Expertise in applying technical standards and methodologies to
creatively solve challenges.
Keywords: Monarch Recruiters, Scottsdale , Advanced Software Engineer, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...