Retail Merchandise Processor - PT
Company: Raintree Store (Raintree & Hayden)
Posted on: November 17, 2023
8053 E. Raintree Dr. Scottsdale Arizona, 85260, +1 (480)
3987647Position Description: -To process required amount of donated
merchandise in preparation for sale in Goodwill of Central and
Northern Arizona's (GCNA) and Goodwill Industries of Monocacy
Valley's (GIMV) retail outlets.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities:1. - - -Financial - Sustains growth through
financial stewardship & fiscal responsibility.
- Receives and processes merchandise, including pricing and
- Meets minimum quota set for assigned department.
- Safeguards company property, including donated goods. -Reports
any incidents of theft, pre-selection, misappropriation or
unauthorized possession of company property. -
- Understands that any donated merchandise, whether saleable or
not, is the property of GCNA or GIMV and has no authorization to
give it away for any reason.2. - - -Customer & Community -
Collaborates with customers to understand and deliver customer's
needs & expectations.
- Assists customers on sales floor with questions or concerns.
-3. - - -Operational Excellence - Implements strategies to maximize
resources and infrastructure.
- Inspects donated merchandise, as required, analyzing quality
and determining proper category, size, and cleaning.
- Informs leader of any potentially hazardous and dangerous
materials found while processing merchandise for storage and/or
- Maintains workstation in an organized and safe manner, free
from food, drink, or other personal items, with the exception of
- Maintains a clean work environment, including restrooms and
floors. Washes walls and windows, as directed.
- Responsible for following and ensuring all safety rules are
complied with and appropriate safety equipment is used. Immediately
takes action and/or reports any unsafe or potential hazards.4. - -
-Team Goodwill - Promotes a culture that embraces growth &
development to meet the needs of our team.
- May be cross-trained as a Retail Sales Associate. -
- Models Goodwill Core Values - Trust, Collaboration, Engagement,
Ownership, and Innovation.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.Key Values/Enabling
- Trust - Making relationships as important as results; Doing the
right thing even when no one is looking; Doing what we say we will
do; Having the courage to resolve differences; Respecting the
uniqueness of every individual.
- Collaboration - Engaging in unfiltered conflict around ideas;
Apologizing when appropriate; Taking care of each other and the
business; Achieving greatness as One Goodwill; Partnering with our
communities to serve our customers.
- Engagement - Valuing attitude and aptitude; Being an ambassador
of Goodwill; Going above and beyond; Having fun and celebrating
successes; Making life better for those around us.
- Ownership - Leading by example; Driving operational excellence;
Holding one another accountable; Making Goodwill better every day;
Taking responsibility to initiate solutions.
- Innovation - Encouraging continuous learning; Willing to take
risks; Transforming from common to exceptional; Promoting
breakthrough thinking; Embracing change.Minimum Qualifications
(Education, Experience, Skills):
- Ability to speak and read English proficiently
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where
applicable for positionReasonable Accommodation Statement:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.You will be
eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the
month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit
offerings!Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company
which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business
Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has
seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work
for a company which values diversity and is centered on success.
Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona - We Put People to
Work!Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our
website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to
contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need
assistance completing the application process, please contact HR
Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or .We consider applicants for
all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the
presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or
any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable
accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to
assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to
perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include
help in completing on-line application as well as providing
alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.PHISHING
SCAM WARNING: Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona/Goodwill
Industries of Monocacy Valley, Inc. ("GCNA/GIMV") are among several
companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con
artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and
social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts,
conducting remote "interviews," and making artificial job offers in
order to collect personal and financial information from
unsuspecting individuals. Please note that GCNA/GIMV only use
company email addresses, which contain "@goodwillaz.org" or
@gimv.org", to communicate with candidates via email. The company
also uses secure tools on our website to receive data from
applicants and would never ask them to submit their personal
banking information to apply for an open job. -If you are contacted
by someone about an open job at GCNA/GIMV, please verify the domain
of the sender's email address and that they are asking you to apply
on this website. If you believe you have been a victim of a
phishing scam, please visit the Department of Homeland Security's
Cyber Smart website (https://www.cisa.gov/be-cyber-smart/campaign)
to learn how to report it.
Keywords: Raintree Store (Raintree & Hayden), Scottsdale , Retail Merchandise Processor - PT, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!