Trust Administration Officer
Company: Finemark National Bank
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Position Summary: Manages and administers the Bank's trust
relationships with occasional oversight of more experienced trust
administrators or Chief Fiduciary Officer with an emphasis on
prudent fiduciary risk management, relationship growth and
exceeding client expectations. Essential Job Functions and
- Administers trust accounts in accordance with the governing
instrument, federal and state laws, and FineMark's National Bank &
Trust policies and procedures.
- Monitors and reviews account retention.
- Documents client communications on contact management system
and coordinates proactive communication.
- Participates in and monitors financial planning process.
- Ensures timely completion of Trust Account Review.
- Ensures timely and accurate set-up of new accounts by account
- Ensures timely processing of discretionary distributions.
- Supports the development of existing relationships and
facilitates new business efforts.
- Reviews governing legal and entity documents and directs AZ
Bankers in new account titling for all Trust, Fiduciary, and
complex entity-owned deposit accounts.
- Conducts Trust Lending Reviews for all AZ loans made to Trust
and Entity Borrowers.
- Fields and reviews any legal-related issues arising in AZ
- Maintains current knowledge of regulatory, fiduciary law, tax
law and economic environment. Required Education, Skills and
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of seven 7+ years of
experience as a trust administrator.
- Preference for candidate to have a Juris Doctor degree.
- Ability to handle less complex estate settlements.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills required.
- Professional appearance and demeanor required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. ADA Job
Description: The physical requirements and activities described
herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical
Requirements. This position primarily requires sedentary work;
exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible
amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull
or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work
involves sitting most of the time. Walking and standing are
required only occasionally. Physical Activities. The following
physical activities are frequently required: talking is required to
express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word and hearing,
with or without correction, is required to perceive the nature of
sounds at normal speaking levels. The use of fingers is frequently
required to pick, pinch, type (e.g., keyboard) or otherwise work,
primarily with the fingers rather than with the whole hand as in
handling. There is frequent repetitive motion which requires
substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or
fingers. This position may occasionally require that a person
climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, push, pull,
lift, grasp and/or feel. Visual Acuity Requirements. Close visual
acuity and the ability to adjust focus, with or without correction,
are required to perform activities such as, viewing a computer
monitor or written materials and documents; reading; writing;
preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; close
visual inspection. Some distance vision and color vision may be
necessary. Environmental Conditions. A person is not substantially
exposed to adverse environmental conditions and only exposed to
moderate noise; they may occasionally work near moving mechanical
parts or machinery such as a copier/printer. FineMark National Bank
& Trust complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and
the Americans with Disabilities Amendments Act (ADAAA). During the
interview process, you may be asked questions concerning your
ability to perform job-related functions. As an equal employment
opportunity (EEO) employer, FineMark National Bank & Trust adheres
to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin and status as an individual
with a disability or protected veteran. We assure you that your
opportunity for employment with FineMark depends solely upon your
Keywords: Finemark National Bank, Scottsdale , Trust Administration Officer, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!