KYC Compliance Analyst II
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Purpose of JobAssists USAA Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and
Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) Enterprise services in
meeting USAA's regulatory requirements of preventing, detecting,
and reporting suspected money laundering and terrorist financing
activities. Responsible for AML Compliance implementation of KYC
- Produce a risk-based written analysis of customers who require
periodic review and escalate to the appropriate CoSA s for file
remediation, as needed. (CDD, EDD, SDD)
- Works within aggressive timelines to ensure goals are
accomplished for KYC Customer Profile reviews.
- Participates with internal and enterprise teams on AML/KYC
initiatives, workstreams, working groups and projects, as
- Identify, review and monitor higher risk customers to minimize
risk for the Enterprise. (CDD, EDD, SDD)
- Conduct periodic reviews of customer profile to ensure
accuracy. (CDD, EDD, SDD)
- Utilize documentary and non-documentary requirements, as
appropriate, to be applied to verify the identity of the Customer.
- May conduct research, analyze and evaluate additional
verification via non-documentary methods and notifies CoSA to take
reasonable measures to restrict the Customer s ability to use,
liquidate and/or close the Account/Covered Product. (CIP)
- Manage Negative News and PEP screening functions, as
appropriate. (CDD, EDD, SDD)
- Assist in other activities and duties as required to develop,
enhance, implement, monitor, and control aspects of BSA compliance
for the Enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum
required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 2 or more years relevant work experience in Anti-Money
Laundering/Know Your Customer or other relevant work experience in
a financial services company, legal, regulatory or consulting
- Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act, AML regulations, and the USA
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.Preferred Experience:
- 4+ years of AML analysis experience in Financial Services.
- Proven experience with Know Your Customer (KYC) to include CDD,
EDD, and SDD analysis in AML reviews for businesses and higher-risk
- Experience in analyzing customer KYC information in conjunction
with transactional data.
- CAMS, CFE, or CAFP certified.
Keywords: USAA, Scottsdale , KYC Compliance Analyst II, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!