SAP Sr Functional Analyst - MDM
Posted on: October 18, 2020
SAP Sr Functional Analyst - MDM
9/26/2020 12:14:00 PM
FTE - Client
- Research, recommend and develop functional solution design;
define business processes, improvements, and business objectives
with focus on system capabilities and integration points.
- Map the solution to business requirements according to
standards and program principles.
- Must analyze current needs, anticipate future needs and provide
solutions integrating various business operations
- Partner with business and IT to ensure continuing delivery of
new functionality at consistent if not increasing velocity
- Collect, document and analyze new large and/or complex work
requests to determine sizing and approach for potential
- Assist Leadership in prioritizing work requests, bug fixes and
other initiatives as necessary
- Oversee the design and execution of master data strategy and
- Design and deliver master data solutions pertaining to the SAP
and non-SAP suite of applications, associated partner systems, and
- Influence the development and establishment of master data
governance processes including the creation, maintenance and
quality of master data in different areas of Article/Material
Master, Vendor, Site, Pricing, etc. and the establishment of
policies and procedures.
- Optimize the integrity of data records and data associated with
Master Data Management system, including matching and merging
records to create a single source of truth in various data domains
(Articles, Site, Vendor etc.), editing and terming records in MDM
tools, and performance of other necessary workflow steps while
partnering with broader merchandising team to establish procedures
- Responsible for the optimization of the data Model(s),
inclusive of Intake Management, Business Production Support (root
cause analysis, driving issue to resolution, prioritization &
escalations), Enhancements, and Quality Controls and Reporting
(operational or audit reporting).
- Align MDM vision and roadmap with other relevant segment
strategies, initiatives, projects, and evaluations.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of data governance, data quality
measurement, data stewardship and/or system integration
- Consider capacity limitation and operations times; collaborates
with IT resources
- Design solutions with robust end to end capabilities
- Consider user impact, capabilities, limitation, and adoption;
collaborates with business process owners and Subject Matter
- Build, configure or partner with development to deliver and
unit test quality and efficient functionality
- Provide knowledge transfer and direction to Testing resources
as well as oversight for test scenarios, scripts and cases.
- Provide knowledge transfer to End Users, Support Team and
Testing as necessary during for any functional remediation, change,
enhancement or break fix
- Deliver and deploy only fully validated and vetted
- Serve as subject matter expert for Areas of Responsibility for
their respective product organization
- Provide documentation as necessary for the solution including
but not limited to Business Process Design (BPD) Documents,
Functional Specifications (F-Specs), End User System Procedures,
End-to-end Business Process flows, User Stories, Knowledge Article
and Deployment Scripts
- Provide support for functions as necessary including supporting
junior resources, business support, root cause analysis and
corrective remediation for escalated problems and incidents.
- Mentor and train junior resources and other extended team
members and customer as necessary in the domain space you
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and
- Provide a can-do attitude with a pragmatic balance of velocity,
quality, best practices and prioritization
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing
exceptional customer service
- Minimum 6 years of system specific configuration and
- Experience with the definitions of quality standards for the
products and adherence to these standards
- Experience with the implementation of processes,
responsibilities, and training on various technologies such as SAP
MDG, or Informatica MDM or similar platforms.
- Maintain and communicate metrics to gauge the health and
quality of the data assets through proactive data monitoring.
- Demonstrated expert level knowledge of applicable business
- Demonstrated expert level application knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of integration points for transactional
and master data
- Demonstrated expert understanding of, Business Rules Framework,
patches, upgrades and support packs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team is vital. Proven
ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet
deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Proven ability to respond to different organizational
situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and
upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a
can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements
Educational Requirements:Bachelor's degree in Business
Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
preferred; OR equivalent experience 6+ years business experience
with specific system or related field.
Keywords: IntraEdge, Scottsdale , SAP Sr Functional Analyst - MDM, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!