Senior Manager, Supply Chain and Inventory
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Address 9201 E. Mountain View, Suite 220 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Senior Manager, Supply Chain and Inventory in Scottsdale, Arizona -
Careers at Scottsdale Office Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Senior Manager, Supply Chain and Inventory
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (1/7/2021 6:20 PM) Job ID 2021-13711 # of
Openings 1 Category Operations Type Full Time Regular Overview
About Us: Matrix has long been a leading provider of high-touch,
specialized care, helping at risk entities and members improve
their health and quality of care by providing comprehensive health
assessments (CHAs). As we grow, we are expanding our team to
support. The Sr. Manager of Supply Chain/Inventory reports to the
the Sr. Director of Product and Innovation in the Risk and Quality
Solutions department with a matrixed reporting to the Chief
Operating Officer for Clinical Solutions. Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing
companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled
quality and value to providers and members.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and
compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of
- Work-Life-Balance: You will never feel truly satisfied by work
until you are satisfied by life.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and
passion while making a difference in the community.About the role:
This position will d irect and oversee Matrix Medical Network's
supply chain strategies. This position will lead and direct all
facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to,
purchasing and vendor contract management, logistics, warehousing,
inventory management, material forecasting, capacity planning and
sourcing, inventory control, US mail and parcel handling and
distribution. This position will analyze new and developing
technology to ensure utilization of a systematic and cost effective
supply chain solution. This role partners directly with management
staff in the Clinical Services, Risk & Quality Solutions and
Clinical Solutions departments to advise and assist with new and
current product standardization, equipment resources and inventory
control measures. This position will apply LEAN thinking and
processes. What to expect:We are rapidly expanding and successful
organization. Each role within Corporate is essential to the work
that we do. Every day is a new opportunity to make a difference in
another person's life and to do our part in ensuring that each
member receives the best possible care. We are a fast-paced,
hard-working, and forward-thinking organization, and you will work
with cross-functional teams to tackle unique challenges. There are
opportunities to develop new skills and to expand your career in a
diverse and collaborative atmosphere while making a difference in
communities around the nation. If this sounds like you, come join
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage inventory and establish controls to ensure Matrix
Medical Network is operating at the highest level of performance
based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain
- Define supply chain performance metrics for measurement,
comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors such as product
cost, quality, and forecasts. Review or update supply chain
practices in accordance with new or changing environmental
policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to
optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class
materials management group.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and
resolve problems related to unacceptable, undelivered, or late
supplies and goods.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and
ethical standards related to procurement.
- Lead and coach others in maintaining excellence in efficiency,
quality control, and safety.
- Develop and continuously improve supplier programs, leveraging
supplier capabilities to improve supply chain systems and
- Coordinate and co-lead Product Value Analysis committees in
conjunction with clinical dyad to ensure product standardization
and appropriate safety and quality of supplies and goods.
- Participate in the customization of the ERP system and optimize
- Locate and evaluate vendors to determine product quality,
availability, and terms of sales and monitor the performance of
existing vendors to determine needed changes
- Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts.
- Develop relationships with contracted vendors and their
representatives, understanding and applying all offerings that are
advantageous to Matrix's operations and goals.
- Establish annual goals and objectives, (including stretch
targets) in coordination with organization's cascading goals, and
manage performance to ensure attainment.
- Utilize Lean tools and methods in improvement efforts while
leading and directing Supply Chain team members in Lean
- Ensure ongoing professional development of Supply Chain
- Maintain corporate confidentiality at all times.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows,
cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications SKILLS AND
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business
and management principles.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel along with entire Office
- Strong working knowledge of logistics and inventory
- Strong decision making capabilities
- The ability to successfully lead and/or coordinate a project by
exhibiting strong communicating skills, both written and oral.
- Exhibit professional behavior at all times as a representative
of Matrix Medical Network
- Establish strong working relationships with organizational team
members to support cross functional collaboration.
- Consistent demonstration of high integrity, self-motivation and
proactive thinking and approach.
- Ability and comfort with navigating ambiguous situations,
thinking outside the box, and coming up with creative solutions to
- Ability to create and manage an operational plan, develop and
manage budgets, and evaluate budget performance to achieve
- Must be strategic thinker with demonstrated problem solving
- Proven leadership skills in building and managing teams with
history of success.
- Must be able to work concurrently on several
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills are required.
- High integrity, self-motivation and proactive thinking and
approach. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations,
logistics, or business administration, required
- Masters or MBA preferred.
- Advanced certifications applicable to this position
- Minimum of 5 years of supply chain experience required.
- Experience in a clinic, hospital, or healthcare system setting
- Proven experience establishing a strong working relationships
with organizational team members to support cross functional
collaboration. Supervisory Responsibility : This position will
manage the equipment/supply/inventory teams. Travel Requirements :
May require travel Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.Scottsdale, AZ Primary Location: Scottsdale, AZ
85258. Job: Senior Manager, Supply Chain and Inventory Regular
Shift. Full Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Monday, Friday. Job,
Eduation- Instructional Designer, Office Opportunity, Regular, Job
Type, Standard, Pay, Hours. Options Apply for this job online Apply
Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Get job
recommendations Tell us a little about yourself, and we'll
recommend jobs that match your interests and experience.Click here
to get started. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Scottsdale , Senior Manager, Supply Chain and Inventory, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!