Cloud Security Architect - REMOTE
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Address 9201 E. Mountain View, Suite 220 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Cloud Security Architect - REMOTE in Scottsdale, Arizona - Careers
at Scottsdale Office Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Cloud Security Architect - REMOTE Posted Date 6 days ago (3/29/2021
11:38 PM) Job ID 2021-14721 # of Openings 1 Category Information
Technology Type Full Time Regular Overview Cloud Security Architect
(Remote) About Us: Matrix has long been a leading provider of
high-touch, specialized care, helping at risk entities and members
improve their health and quality of care by providing comprehensive
health assessments (CHAs). We are expanding our team to support our
continuing growth.-- Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing
companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled
quality and value to providers and members.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and
compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of
- Work-Life-Balance :--You will never feel truly satisfied
by--work--until you are satisfied by--life.
- Competitive Compensation : Be rewarded for your effort and
passion while making a difference in the community. --About the
Position: Type: Full Time Regular Location: Matrix Medical Network
Corporate Office 9201 E Mountain View Road, Suite 220, Scottsdale,
AZ 85258 Hours: --Days and Occasional Weekends-- What to Expect :
As the national leader of point-of-service healthcare for employees
and Medicaid recipients, Matrix has an exciting opportunity for a
Cloud Security Architect. This role reports directly to the Chief
Information Security Officer, and is responsible for defining the
security standards required for cloud adoption. This role requires
both technical and collaborative skills, with a focus on Microsoft
Azure and Dynamics 365. The Cloud Security Architect will be work
closely with senior developers and other architects, so we're
looking for someone who has proven development experience with
Java, or Web Development, or low-code platforms like Dynamics 365.
Responsibilities range from reviewing application architecture and
database security, to identifying common application-level
vulnerabilities, in order to provide development advice for
application hardening. The Cloud Security Architect is also
responsible for defining application security event conditions that
would be monitored by the Security Operations Center (SOC). This is
an excellent opportunity for experienced developers who are looking
to transition to a cybersecurity leadership role. --
- Help define future authorization models as Matrix moves to
Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Azure, and other cloud applications
- Review security architecture for Dynamics 365, and propose
security best practices to reduce risk of data exfiltration.
- Develop secure development policies required for cloud adoption
- Provide SME support on secure code implementation, design and
- Perform application threat-modeling and risk analysis,
including dynamic and static code analysis.
- Document security controls in existing applications, to address
- Develop logging architecture for application security events,
which would be monitored by the Security Operations Center
- Support the SOC during security incident investigations.
- Be a catalyst for change: Evangelize new and innovate ways to
secure the data, while enabling new business functionality.
Qualifications Must Haves:
- Bachelor's degree in Application Development, Computer Science,
Cybersecurity or a related field
- Professional certifications related to Cybersecurity: GIAC,
CSSLP, or CISSP certification preferred
- Experience with the OWASP Top 10 (Open Web Application Security
Project) vulnerabilities and how to remediate them
- Proven development experience with Java, Web Development (like
WordPress), or low-code platforms like Dynamics 365.
- SQL Server / SSIS expertise
- Prior experience in leading project teams, or directing the
activities of others
- 2+ years of experience working in a HIPAA-regulated
- Practical experience with Agile / SCRUM teams, and the ability
to inject process improvements in to DevOps teams. (Certification
- Experience with CASB or IDaaS is a plus, but not required
- The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, with
keen ability to ask questions related to security architecture Work
Environment Our team is united by our mission to improve the
accessibility of healthcare. Together, we tackle unique challenges
that make each day more rewarding than the last. That's why we hire
talented people with diverse backgrounds and skillsets. Our Culture
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided
by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the
opportunities and tools to develop personally and
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities
in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we
serve. Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age,
national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Primary Location: Remote or Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Job: Information
Technology - Security Full Job Level: Architect Options Apply for
this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry
the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Get job recommendations Tell us a little about yourself,
and we'll recommend jobs that match your interests and
experience.Click here to get started. Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Scottsdale , Cloud Security Architect - REMOTE, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!