Posted on: April 9, 2021
The Senior Consultant will leverage their experience, skills,
knowledge, and innovative ideas to effectively develop new business
and help our existing clients continue to grow. This role will
provide strategic business leadership from acquiring new clients to
developing branding, digital marketing, design, and/or development
initiatives for clients and is particularly adept at developing
additional business opportunities. The Senior Consultant Will:
- Build a book of business by working with the sales team who
will create introductions and identify opportunities that the
consultant can foster.--
- Source and develop new business opportunities on his/her
- Partner with Tallwave executives on strategies to deepen client
relationships and unlock revenue opportunities.
- Oversee and manage a team of consultants.
- Ensure client deliverables meet Tallwave quality standards and
reflect the client's goals and strategies.
- Understand your clients, their business goals and challenges,
and how Tallwave may partner on solutions.
- Lead collaboration sessions, in partnership with Practice Area
Leads and the Insights and Planning team to develop business
roadmaps on behalf of the client.
- Mitigate risk by communicating proactively with clients and
- Understand and assist with forecasting client revenue
projections for the managed account base.
- Drive any client request through to completion with great
autonomy, in consultation with leadership, if needed.
- Be able to think broadly while simultaneously moving to resolve
issues quickly and bring projects to closure.
- Develop relationships with prospects, clients and agency
partners to create open lines of communication that achieve common
goals and long-term objectives.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to
develop and sustain relationships at all levels of an
- Have a confident executive presence.
- Manage the above duties with curiosity, creativity and
- Seek out the best ideas and input from team members through
- Have a passion for business development.
- Demonstrate knowledge in strategic planning and execution of
- Develop recommendations for long-term transformational
- Develop experimental approaches and tools to improve upon our
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present
findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Partner with the Research team to understand available research
to validate the client's challenge or opportunity.
- Conduct interviews and focus groups and facilitate strategy
sessions and workshops.
- Summarize data and facts to develop a logical conclusion and
next steps. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional
- 8-10 years experience in account management, corporate
marketing, or consulting.
- 3 years of practical hands-on experience working in acquisition
or retention marketing, brand strategies, product development or
life cycle management.
- Experience working with big brands and integrated campaigns
that drive business results.
- Experience in an agency or consulting firm is a plus.
- Possess strong financial and operational acumen, as well as
analytical skills to challenge best practices. Why You Should Join
- Trust. Tallwave trusts its employees and believes that they
will do good work.
- We foster empathy and compassion for each other and our
- You'll work with others who are excellent at what they do.
- Upward mobility for career growth. We're looking to develop
- Recognition. We have a culture of encouraging one another.
- Generous time-off policy.
- Catered "Lunch & Discuss" meetings semi-monthly.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k).
- Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Wired,
Product Hunt, and more.
- Control over your own destiny. Physical Requirements: Job may
require sitting for long periods of time and minimal, if any,
lifting. Travel may be required. Tallwave is an equal opportunity
employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Tallwave, Scottsdale , Senior Consultant, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!