NPI Buyer/EMS Supply Chain Director
Company: Verifone Finland Oy
Posted on: April 8, 2021
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable
record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry.
Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands
and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems
worldwide. Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work
environment in which employees are focused on results and have
opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with
leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to
invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world.
We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are
obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone
employees are leading the payments industry through experience,
innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it's developing the
next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways
to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone
is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and
investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one
of our employees for personal and professional success. What you'll
do The EMS Supply Chain Director is responsible to lead the project
and product execution strategies defined for our customers and
markets. This role is specifically responsible for the flawless
execution of the production process to customer delivery given
provided timelines, cost goals, technical requirements, and all
other project deliverables related to operations and supply chain.
This role will work closely with the VP, Global Manufacturing to
ensure proper execution to each of our contract manufacturer
partners. The role will develop contracts and agreements to support
a contract manufacturing model aligned with a global product
strategy. This role will have customer facing meetings and program
management responsibilities related to customer deliverables. This
role reports to Verifone's VP, Global Manufacturing.-- Essential
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, and
process flows to understand and continuously improve the methods
that are applied and activities that take place in manufacturing
- Determine and implement methods to manufacture Verifone's
products with maximum efficiency to Meet or Exceed product cost
targets and goals
- Develop Cost reduction strategies across the product platforms
and develop management control systems to make financial planning
and cost analysis more efficiency.
- Enact preproduction and production quality control procedures
to resolve quality problems.
- Lead cross-functional coordination between Project Mgmt. &
Product Mgmt., Customer Managers and Engineers to operationalize
product-specific supply chain strategies.
- Possess or develop supply chain with subject matter expert
level knowledge and become the established "go-to" contact for new
product introduction activities within supply chain and across the
- Work with contract manufacturing partners to ensure timely
execution of cost reductions plans and goals
- Work closely with the customer management team to create
detailed plans for consolidated supplier capacity, and ensuring
timely execution of manufacturing to support customer needs.
Facilitate cross functional meetings to track progress against
defined production and manufacturing plans and resolve issues to
keep programs on time.
- Ensure clear to build/material availability on critical tooled
parts for development builds and production ramps from primary (and
- Lead regular material readiness meetings with Product Design,
Customer Management & Engineering on critical components, reviewing
schedule requirements, allocations, capacity, delivery and yield
- Plan, schedule, and manage material readiness for delivering
time-critical components to prototype builds during development and
launch. Manage end-to-end clear to build process and ensure
execution of materials related ramp readiness activities at
- Build cost risk models analyzing and identifying key program
decision points for large material and capital financial
- Work with Program Team, Engineering, and Customer Managers to
validate the design readiness and risk, plan of record and BOM,
multi-sourcing qualification, build configuration, and
- Highlight risks to management and propose solutions for
- Work fluidly in a highly cross-functional team environment
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings to manage new, unique,
different, and difficult aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Develop risk management strategies for assurance of
- Drive execution, accountability and risk mitigation
- Communication within core project team and to senior level
management. What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- At least 5 years of experience doing New Product
- Experience with metal fabrication and/or enclosure
manufacturing, assembly, test and integration.
- Strong analytical capabilities and high degree of proficiency
in MS Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple cross-functional projects
- Contract Manufacturing experience and contracting experience is
- Entrepreneurial experience highly preferred. Skills and
- Excellent negotiation and supplier management skills
- Creative problem solving and analysis
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and growth oriented
- Desire to learn and improve performance Our commitment Verifone
is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair
employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration
Keywords: Verifone Finland Oy, Scottsdale , NPI Buyer/EMS Supply Chain Director, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!