High Net Worth Consultant - AZ 2021
Posted on: May 4, 2021
At Vanguard, serving people is at the heart of our purpose. That
starts with you. Working in our Relationship Management and Sales
team, you'll be responsible for growth outcomes including advice
leads and asset consolidations. You'll provide exemplary service
and support to like-minded investors who have chosen to invest with
Vanguard. Our "crew" as we call our employees, live the mission of
doing the right thing for our shareholders every day. This is your
opportunity to be part of that community. Make it count!
In this role, you will:
* Serve as the initial point of contact for High Net Worth clients.
Respond to requests for investment, mutual fund, and account
information. Resolve complex account issues
* Follow standardized procedures to meet client needs. May conduct
research for complex requests
* Document High Net Worth client and team feedback in support of
service improvement efforts within the business
* Demonstrate a consultative approach in positioning products and
services to clients pertaining to service recovery, life changing
events, and advice situations
* Develop and maintain proficient knowledge of Vanguard funds,
products, and services. Understands the overall Financial Services
industry and related legal, tax, and regulatory issues to guide
* Participate in special projects and performs other duties as
* Follow up with clients from inbound sales opportunities
What it takes
* This job requires a regulatory license and/or registration (e.g.
FINRA, state, SFC). Series 7, 63 required
* Series 65/66 is strongly preferred or to be obtained within 90
days of hire
* Minimum of two years related work experience required. Experience
in client services preferred
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and
* Exceptional client service skills with strong communication
* Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in developing
business and financial acumen
* Demonstrate grit and determination in problem solving and
* Thrives in fast-paced work environments that can be ambiguous and
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values.
Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity,
and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return.
We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global
market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the
people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our
opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is
firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve
our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew),
and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires
building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of
individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower
our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving
Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to
collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in
delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them
fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment
Keywords: Vanguard, Scottsdale , High Net Worth Consultant - AZ 2021, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!