Automotive Glass Technician
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Posted on: May 4, 2021
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. Why Work With Us!
- 15 Paid Days off (20 after 1 year) + paid Holidays, some
Saturdays and no Sunday work hours
- Exceptional benefits within 30 days of hire, with employer
contribution to Medical/Dental/Vision premiums
- 401K Matching $1 to $1 up to 6% annually
- Company van with gas card
- Free AAA Membership and numerous employee discountsMajor
duties, responsibilities, & expectations
- Perform mobile and fixed site removal and installation of auto
glass, and glass repairs. Utilizes hand and power tools to remove
moldings, wipers, mirrors, windshields, door glass, and back glass
minimizing any vehicle damage that could occur. Glass repair and
replacement will be completed per industry / AAA
- Review daily auto glass jobs itinerary and ensure that
replacement glass has arrived in good condition from supplier and
additional parts / items for installations are on hand. Technician
will communicate with Auto Glass Supervisor, CSR's, and suppliers
to resolve any discrepancies.
- Responsible to provide outstanding level of member / customer
satisfaction and will represent AAA in a professional manner. Work
closely with Auto Glass Supervisors and CSR's to quickly resolve
any service/quality issues.
- Responsible to maintain a clean and safe work environment and
adhere to OSHA safety and compliance standards. Responsible to
report accidents and injuries immediately to supervisor and
communicate unsafe situations to prevent accidents
- May perform other duties as assigned.Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least three years of experience as an Auto Glass
- Valid AZ drivers license and current 39 month driving
- National Glass Association (NGA) certification desired.
Required to obtain NGA certification within 60 days of employment
or as determined by management
- Must be 21 years of age for insurance purposesPhysical
RequirementsMust be able to lift and or move up to 100 pounds.
Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and must be
able to walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Must
be able to work in severe weather conditions. May drive up to 300
miles per day. #auto
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Scottsdale , Automotive Glass Technician, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!