Company: DEPCOM Power, Inc
Posted on: January 12, 2022
DEPCOM Power, Inc. is a leader in the Engineering, Procurement,
Construction (EPC), Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of Utility
Scale Solar PV power plants. Our high growth and position in the
renewable energy industry allow for outstanding opportunities to
individuals seeking an exciting work environment in one of the most
important industries for the 21st century.
What you'll do:
- Organize, schedule and prepare estimates focusing on the
electrical portion of multiple projects.
- Review drawings, technical reports, specifications and proposed
project site to generate estimates.
- Work closely with the bidding team, engineering, business
development and executive team members.
- Present estimate and bid reviews before professional groups and
the management team.
- Communicate with internal and external entities to ensure
- Analyze alternative solutions and construction methods to
increase the competitiveness of the bid.
What you need to do the job:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Ability to report in person to the Scottsdale office.
- At least 2+ years of electrical experience.
- Technical knowledge of a broad range of construction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Close attention to detail.
Reasons why you'll love working here:
- Strong company culture that promotes teamwork and strong
- Team-building events and luncheons
- Competitive base salaries
- Personal bonus program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Short/ Long-Term Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Career Advancement
DEPCOM Power, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by
state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon
successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify.
Keywords: DEPCOM Power, Inc, Scottsdale , Electrical Estimator, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!