Maintenance Technician III (HVAC) - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Description New Hire Bonus up to $1,000! Work at an
appealing resort with growth potential while earning a terrific
starting salary! What will I be doing? As a Maintenance Tech III
you would be responsible for maintaining the guestrooms, public
spaces, back of the house areas in good repair ensuring an
attractive and well-maintained property with your primary focus on
guest relations and problem resolution. Work well with customers
and staff members and drive company success through performing the
following tasks to the highest standards:
- Repairs boilers, plumbing, pumps, exhaust fans, and HVAC
- Completes maintenance and facilities tasks from work
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment; install new
- Install and repair electrical apparatuses, such as
transformers, wiring, and electrical components of machinery and
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment.
- Set up and operate machine tools, such as grinder and drills to
repair and fabricate machine parts.
- Provide customer service to fellow team members, members,
owners, and guests.
- Respond to calls and questions from members, owners, and
- Conduct proper building rounds and maintain proper records and
- Completes special projects.
- Maintain, clean and chemically balance pools, spas, and water
features as directed. We offer an excellent benefit package to our
full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary
travel benefits! Qualifications What are we looking for.... A
team-first attitude Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the
vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the
core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this
role optimally, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to communicate well with guests in English
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in facilities maintenance
- Can climb stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull
up to 100 lbs., lift/carry up to 50 lbs., and grasp, stoop, reach
overhead with or without reasonable accommodations. It would be
advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following
capabilities and distinctions:
- 3-5 years or more of related experience License &
- Universal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Certification.
- Driver's License (non-commercial) - must be state specific.
Don't wait, apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions,
and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please
contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Scottsdale , Maintenance Technician III (HVAC) - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!