Manufacturing Maintenance Technician (construction)
Company: Agate Steel
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Manufacturing Maintenance Technician primary responsibility
is troubleshooting CNC equipment, welding machines, as well as
various fabrication equipment. Ensuring a Preventative Maintenance
System (PMS) is developed and completed. The technician will also
support the documentation of PMS completion records and
Hourly $24 - $40
**This is a Safety Sensitive Position**We are Drug Free and Alcohol
Additionally, the qualified candidate will:
- Repair CNC Machinery, Manual Welding Machines, and various
Steel Processing Machines.
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, and software, electrical,
pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
- Use machine tool manuals, technical documents, and internal and
vendor resources to research machine issues.
- Identify and replace parts as necessary.
- Complete testing and adjust of machines as needed.
- Coordinate with external suppliers and maintenance companies to
ensure timely and accurate completion of work.
- Work based on a sense of urgency with machine down
- Develop and maintain a Preventive Maintenance System
- In conjunction with production team, will support continuous
improvement of development of PM instructions and schedules to
- General facilities maintenance.Minimum Requirements and
- 4+ years of experience in a production facility maintenance
- 2+ years of experience with CNC troubleshooting and
- Ability to read part manuals, electrical and mechanical
schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Experience with Python X, AGT, and Voortman systems a
- Demonstrated high degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic,
hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of CNC machine design and operation.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with electrical test
equipment, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systemsRequired
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma.
- Skilled Trade Certification, preferred.
- 4 years of experience required.Desired Skills
- Must be able to work all required shift hours, overtime, and
weekends, as needed.
- Ability to lift moderate to heavy items.
- Ability to work while standing on lifts and ladders.
- Ability to multitask job duties effectively and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.Agate Steel is
committed to competitive total rewards for our Team
- Medical - Choice of plans with generous company
- Dental & Vision - Choice of plans available
- Life Insurance - 100% paid by Agate
- 401k - Retirement savings plan with a generous company
- Direct Deposit - Convenient deposit of your net pay into your
bank account or pay card
- Holidays - 8 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off - generous vacation and sick leave plansAgate
Steel Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and contractor. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their protected veteran status, nor will they be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Drug Free and Alcohol Free Workplace. All employment offers are
contingent upon pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Agate Steel, Scottsdale , Manufacturing Maintenance Technician (construction), Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!