Occupational Health Technician (Show Low, AZ)
Company: North Country HealthCare AZ
Location: Show Low
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionGENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITIONTo facilitate
occupational health collections, scan collection documents into
document management for proper billing. To receive, order and
organize all collection supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Occupational health specimen collections.
- Organize and order collection supplies.
- Insure authorization and collection documentation are scanned
into document management timely.
- Check all supplies for expiration.
- Assist Clinic Manager with ADHS Mock inspection.
- Run monthly controls for CLIA waived testing.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Continuous learning in both personal and professional
- Consistent review, comprehension and reply of company email and
related correspondence.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Six or more months experience operating medical laboratory
- Six or more months experience handling specimens.
- High school diploma.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Certified or registered medical assistant.
- Knowledge of CLIA waived testing requirements.Compensation and
- Starting at $32,100 annually or more, depending on
- $1000 starting bonus available!
- Medical insurance starts Day One for less than $5 per
- 22 days of combined sick and vacation leave, plus 6 federal
holidays, in first year
North Country is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity
Employer. North Country HealthCare follows CDC guidelines and
federal mandates and requires vaccination against COVID-19 of all
its employees. Medical and religious exemptions to this policy are
requested and reviewed on an individual basis.
Keywords: North Country HealthCare AZ, Scottsdale , Occupational Health Technician (Show Low, AZ), Professions , Show Low, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!