- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local
companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale
Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky
is the limit!
- Ensure the overall maintenance of the facility.
- Respond to guest room / building call for HVAC, plumbing
- Maintain refrigeration and HVAC, boilers,chillers, cooling towers
equipment for guest rooms, ballrooms, office, etc.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging
- maintain / order parts needed to make repairs and maintain the
- leed the plant team, give direction on daily repairs.
- train the team to make them mre productive.
- follow up on the teams work. making sure the work is done
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a maintenance role required.
- Boiler, chiller water treatment and HVAC repair
- Must have electrical, plumbing and basic maintenance skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.,
occasionally be able to kneel, push, pull and lift, and be able to
ascend and descend ladders, stairs and ramps.
- leeding a team of 6 techs.
Your team and working environment:
In the Engineering department we are all one great team. We all
work and support each other to exceed all guest's