Room Controller / Dispatcher
Company: Resort Housekeeper
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Immediate positions at a luxury timeshare resort in beautiful
Join our amazing team and help us deliver value to our customers
though the quality of our service!
Our people-centered design puts employee's needs first and creates
an environment where they can thrive.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Room Coordinator, your conscientious concern will
be a critical support for your employees, helping them ensure the
cleanliness and beauty of the resort turning back to front desk for
guest to have a great vacation. Along the way, you will also
interact with guests directly; delivering service that is polished
without pretense and creating a friendly, comfortable atmosphere to
delight guests during every stay.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Provide exceptional, courteous, friendly service to guests and
employees that differentiates us from competition.
- Update on all units and ensure all information including work
orders are send to the right department and execute in a timely
- Calling team members on where they stand on their unit
productivity and report/ escalate to the management time.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all assigned areas (Housekeeping
- Responsible for the daily Guest Room Attendant
- Facilitate all incoming and outgoing communication for the
- Facilitate the issuance of communication devices for the
- Send and receive communication through various communication
- Accurately receive, record, and communicate information with
various departments on the status of rooms, guest requests, and all
pertinent housekeeping information.
- Create daily assignment boards for housekeeping
- Dispatch and monitor housekeeping needs to employees, ensuring
adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate the status and completion of VIPS, arrivals,
service, and guest requests with multiple departments
- Take ownership of situations or tasks by fully understanding
the issues, asking for help when needed, communicating progress,
following up and delivering results effectively and
- Responsible for ensuring all Lost & Found is turned over to
- Generate room status and other housekeeping related reports on
- Reporting any safety and security concerns.
- Check with Supervisor for any projects and additional
- Promote positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and
efficient service, having knowledge of the hotel, hotel staff and
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to effectively communicate in English/ Spanish.
- - Excellent customer service skills
- - Polished appearance demeanor.
- - At least 18 years old.
- - Working knowledge of Housekeeping Department including safety
and OSHA regulatory guidelines.
- - Ability to work effectively with other department employees,
guests, and management.
- - Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working
- - Ability to work flexible hours.
- - Knowledge of computers and typing skills are
- - Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in
- - Ability to be productive in a high traffic
- - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate in other languages (Spanish).
- Previous Housekeeping Operations Coordinator
- Working knowledge of various technology-based software, HotSOS,
REX, Microsoft Office, LMS or other resort system.
PHYSICAL, ENVIRONMENTAL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Work is performed in a, front operational space.
- Must be tolerant to varying conditions of noise level including
number of phone calls.
- Constant contact with executives, department management,
applicants and client is necessary.
- Requires prolonged standing or sitting, up to 7 hours per
- Requires bending and reaching.
- Requires transporting, pushing, pulling, and maneuvering items
weighing up to 5 lbs.
- Requires repetitive movement with keyboard typing.
- Requires eye/hand coordination. Requires use of standard office
equipment. Requires basic math.
- Ability to push and/or pull file cabinet drawers weighing up to
- Ability to and comply with Policies and Procedures, Job
Description, daily memorandums, chemical labels (SDS) and other
Keywords: Resort Housekeeper, Scottsdale , Room Controller / Dispatcher, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!