Company: Danta Technologies
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Operate with the customer-first mindset by integrating UX
methodologies to drive efficiency with focus on the product
- Communicate design solutions and ideas effectively with clear
design concepts using data and iterative designs that transform
knowledge of the users into compelling product features and
- Ability to plan multiple project initiatives and contribute to
the vision of the enterprise technology teams, managing time and
workload collaboratively with product, engineering, operations, and
- Lead hands-on product design work producing insights-driven
user experience briefs, user flows, detailed wireframe and specs,
and user studies to design holistic and scalable solutions,
components, patterns, interactions, and design systems for all
- Work with developers and engineers across different teams to
ensure deliverables are consistent with design languages and
systems from concept to execution.
- Shape the user-centered products by solving business' problems,
tapping into customers' passion for data analytics, benefits,
- Extract MVP from major strategic initiatives and build
associated roadmaps while juggling multiple projects and priorities
and balancing both tactical and strategic goals and
- Advocate and support a culture of innovation across the
organization through effective process development and use of
facilitation / soft skills, particularly within established teams
driving innovation activities.
Keywords: Danta Technologies, Scottsdale , UX Architect, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...