Sales Development Representative
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Reputation is the undisputed leader in reputation experience
management and consistently delivers innovative, customer-driven
solutions to household brands such as Nissan, Public Storage, US
Bank, GM, Ford, and Kaiser Permanente. Our SaaS-based platform and
patented Reputation Score helps marketers, operations and customer
experience professionals improve their reputation by managing tens
of millions of reviews and interactions across hundreds of
thousands of customer touchpoints.
We now live in a feedback economy, where the customer's voice is
paramount, and every online review could make or break a business.
Reputation is hyper-focused on unlocking the power of customer
feedback to improve business reputation and drive growth. We
innovate with a purpose and are obsessed with big data - it's at
the core of everything we do.
Our focus on people extends beyond our customers to our employees,
who are our most valuable asset. We are a gritty and passionate
bunch - best defined by the belief that diversity is a business
essential, promises matter, and philanthropy is the foundation for
a built to last organization. We cultivate a culture where being a
straight shooter is celebrated, and personal hustle is vital to our
collective success. There is no prize for second place!
Speaking of employee hustle - the company was recently named to the
2020 Inc. 5000 list, Inc. magazine's annual ranking of America's
fastest-growing private companies, for the second year in a row. We
were also ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management
in G2's Summer 2020 report.
Reputation has over 250 integration partners and has forged
strategic alliances with marquee-name brands, including Google,
Facebook, JD Power, Amazon.com, and Web.com. Altogether, these
partnerships amplify Reputation's credibility in the industry and
provide new opportunities for innovation.
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin
it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren
Why Work at Reputation?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked
in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue
growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs
and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and
over 100 leading property management firms.
- We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list
venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to
building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded
and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach
mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional
collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over
quick wins and luck.
The Reputation Sales Development Representative (SDR) holds an
important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire
company. The SDR is often our customer's first experience with
Reputation so you will need to be able to make a great first
impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what
the appropriate next steps should be.
Our successful SDRs are the Talent Pipeline that feeds our sales
organization. They are the front line of the Reputation's Sales
Team, tasked with representing Reputation to effectively prospect,
educate, qualify, develop target accounts and qualify leads.
Our SDR's are high-energy, self-motivated, agile and able to change
hats on the fly. In this highly prized role, excellent phone and
email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer
opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be
responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and
information in our CRM system. We're looking for professionals with
strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team
- Articulate the Reputation business value proposition to
decision makers to assess buying interest.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate
- Work closely with the nationwide enterprise outside sales team
to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure
efficient lead management.
- Proactively prospect leads and qualified opportunity quotas to
ensure revenue objectives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech
company is a plus).
- Good working knowledge of the Internet and social media and its
influence on business today.
- Fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive sales environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Articulate with strong business acumen.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM.
More On Reputation
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence
their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the
mercy of third-party algorithms they don't control, and no amount
of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online
Global Companies Across Industries Such As Healthcare, Automotive,
Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage,
And More Use Our Platform To
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an
indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of
how a company can get found, get chosen, and get better.
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories
across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded
by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer
Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage
Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.
Keywords: Reputation, Scottsdale , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!