Real Estate Buyer's Agent
Company: Vylla Home
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Traditionally, a Real Estate Buyer's Agent provides an updated
index of available properties to interested customers. However, due
to new technology, the Buyer's Agent role has evolved. Instead of
simply finding and providing information on available properties, a
Buyer's Agent must proactively network with hundreds of contacts,
provide information and advice on market conditions, as well as
facilitate the actual purchase of the property. Ideally, Real
Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable, and driven by
personal achievement. In addition, administrative and research
skills are a must.
Real Estate Buyer's Agents earn money for each transaction they
complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income.After
a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate
Agent to be earning over $100,000. The more work you put into
establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to
apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially
being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to
complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
* Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social media
* Educate customers about current real estate market trends.
* Cater to the motives of the buyer and seller.
* Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
* Use technology to manage a large database of customers and
* Assist clients with financial decisions.
* Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions.
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a truly
progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
* Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
* Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
* One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
* Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
* Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
* An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of
origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members
of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential
employees with the same level of care and respect.
Keywords: Vylla Home, Scottsdale , Real Estate Buyer's Agent, Sales , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!