Inside Sales Specialist - Microsoft Azure and AWS
Company: Ingram Micro
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionInside Sales Specialist - Microsoft Azure and
AWSIngram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of
technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global
technology and supply chain services to businesses around the
world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in
technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its
business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the
markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the
trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner
relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology
services provider for the future.We are currently hiring an
Infrastructure as an Inside Service Sales Specialist, focused on
recruiting and onboarding new Microsoft Azure and AWS partners into
the Ingram Micro ecosystem.Responsibilities:
- Deeply research into partner's IaaS / PaaS business, and forge
relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to
take advantage of the value within Microsoft Azure and AWS
products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of
technical products, programs and/or services.
- Growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across
the distribution channel by helping partners transition from a
traditional hardware model to a profitable Managed Service Provider
(MSP) model with steady annuity stream. This is an area of
- Learn and Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure
and AWS services and its associated key competitive products
including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within
their assigned base of Microsoft and AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned
in same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing
maximum value to our respective partners
- Be the resident subject matter expert on Microsoft and AWS
Partner Networks, and the respective programs impacting partner
profitability, to ensure a partner is able to maximize their
consumption of available resources and continue investing in the
strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on of identifying and
earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub
component of developing existing Azure and AWS accounts.May travel
up to 10%Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of two years previous
sales/account management experience (preferably in a related
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques,
sales and account management skills.
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage
of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a
Microsoft subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and
with a strong degree of urgency
- Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle large quantities of information while
maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Comfortable presenting via screenshare, or in person, in front
of executive audiences
- Ability to overcome objections
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a
representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not
perform all of these duties.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Keywords: Ingram Micro, Scottsdale , Inside Sales Specialist - Microsoft Azure and AWS, Sales , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!