VP Sales Strategy
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The VP, Sales Strategy will be responsible to mine and leverage
data to create and drive sales strategies to contribute to driving
revenue growth for Company sales team and E-suite and C-suite.
Responsible for taking the data from the data team and looking at
the state of the business to create strategies to grow top line
revenue. They will also look at market trends and implement
strategies to contribute to growth and efficiencies. The VP will
provide business insight both proactively and reactively, to help
leadership make decisions that will maximize revenue. This position
will interact with; Marketing, Sales, Finance, I.T., and C-Level
- Prepare comprehensive sales models integrating financial
analysis, assumptions and metrics. Analyze past results and future
outcomes in conjunction with market analyses to develop
- Develop and execute sales strategies to provide value-added
insights for leadership. Utilizes data mining techniques to perform
various business modeling and analysis.
- Develop retention strategies and programs.
- Lead and manage special projects from inception to
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for
leadership including board, E-suite and C-suite.
- Build and enhance sales models used to forecast and report the
company---s revenue and other key metrics, including daily sales
data and forecasts.
- Develop and execute routine reporting of key performance
indicators for sales initiatives.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own
deliverables end to end, and collaborate with other teams within
the business to achieve your goals.
- Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service
expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others
with value and respect---always.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as
promised, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the
resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development.
Attend all company required training and actively participate in
development conversations with managers.
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of Company by
embracing the Company core values:
- We are One Company.
- We are accountable.
- We get the job done right.
- We empower others.Minimum Qualifications: --
- Bachelor---s degree in Business Management, Marketing or
- 10+ years in Sales within Direct Sales and at a proficient
- Master---s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related
- Network Marketing Industry. Sales Strategies.
- Data Science Certification
Keywords: ExecuNet, Scottsdale , VP Sales Strategy, Sales , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!