Sales Associate (Comparion)
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We're Hiring Immediately!As a Sales Associate, you will work
alongside with and support a Lead Comparion Insurance Sales Agent
in profitable growth through new business sales and customer
retention. Your ability to listen and empathize are key in being
the initial contact for our customers.
- Up to $2,500 Sign On Bonus for new candidates that have an
active Property & Casualty and/or Life License
- $1,250 if you hold an active P&C License, $1,250 if you
hold an active Life License. $2,500 sign on bonus if you hold both
active P&C and Life Licenses!We are excited to announce the
launch of Comparion Insurance Agency, a new Liberty Mutual company.
As one of the largest personal lines insurance agencies in the US,
Comparion connects customers with the best insurance solutions to
meet their needs whether from Liberty or from one of a number of
top national and regional carriers.Ready to find out what it means
to work for an agency that is backed by Liberty Mutual-a Fortune
100 company that's committed to putting people first, acting
responsibly and making things better?Responsibilities:
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate
new business sales.
- Assists in the processing of new business, including contacting
customers to finalize sales and service transactions.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities for Lead Sales
- Contributes to and executes a marketing plan with the Lead
- Identifies mass marketing prospects through existing book of
business and community prospecting opportunities.
- Meet monthly goals for new business sales.
- Completes follow-ups on new policies in order to keep retention
level high and capitalize cross-selling opportunities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure quality
- Acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns
regarding establishment of policies and new account status.
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle common objections and educate customers in a
- Demonstrated self-starter, motivated to learn and grow in a
professional sales organization
- Professional business acumen, strong presence and
- Resourceful team player that can contribute and accept new
- A state insurance license-or willingness to earn one with
Liberty Mutual's training and support-in Property & Casualty, and
LifeAt Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding
profession.Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great
Place to Work" by Great Place to Work - US for the past several
years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work
in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many
years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's
Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for
New Graduates-as well as one of America's Best Employers for
Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and
inclusion please visit:
your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and
we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit: https://LMI.co/BenefitsLiberty Mutual is an equal
opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status,
pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by
federal, state or local law.
High School Diploma/GED
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Scottsdale , Sales Associate (Comparion), Sales , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!