Sales Development Representative
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Job Requisition Number: RC465796
Pay Type: Non-exempt
Tempe, Arizona 85284
What motivates you professionally? Are you someone with a 'can-do'
sprit who thrives within a fast paced, competitive, and constantly
changing environment where individual excellence is recognized?
FedEx Services is seeking a career-minded B2B Sales Representative
to join our team. As Sales Development Representative, you will be
responsible for developing business via outbound calls to small- to
medium-sized businesses that are current potential shipping clients
or account holders. You will also be tasked with acquiring volume
from new customers through fact finding, qualifying businesses, and
engage in conversations with owners and decision makers.
Salary - $40k plus commission including signing bonus.
In addition to a comprehensive remuneration package, here's what's
in it for you:
- Skill development and career growth opportunities
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Recognition Programs
Your role as Sales Development Representative will involve:
- Grow book of business
- Employ customer contact call strategy, 4 types: New Account
Follow Up, Call Cycle, Leads, and Messages
- Successfully engage decision makers by utilizing influencers
and users to help close business
- Determine customers' shipping profiles to earn business
- Engage customers in a consultative manner and develop value
propositions that meet their needs
- Increase sales volume by building and nurturing relationships
with existing customers
- Document all contacts with current or potential clients to
evaluate database and pipeline management Minimum
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Exemplary communication skills
- Ability to quickly develop relationships with decision
- Aptitude for identifying new business opportunities
- Superior listening and customer relation skills
- Solid time management skills and can perform well under
- Decisiveness and persistence
- Note: Performance will be measured through a variety of related
sales metrics What would make you stand out?
- College Degree, previous B2B or Retail sales experience
Domicile Location - Phoenix, AZ
Sponsorship not available for this position.
FedEx. Where now meets next.
Our vision is to be the earth's most engaged advocates of connected
commerce where open borders, new markets and fair, sustainable
practices are the norm for the billions of personal supply chains
being managed every day in our always on, mobile-first world. We
stand for ease, access and opportunity. We lead purposeful
innovation, champion entrepreneurs, advocate free trade and empower
humans and their place in the era of autonomy and AI. We fight for
our customers, a more sustainable planet and an ethical playing
FedEx inspires its more than 570,000 team members to remain focused
on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the
needs of their customers and communities. FedEx is committed to
connecting people and possibilities around the world responsibly
and resourcefully, with a goal to achieve carbon-neutral operations
FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business
success and for being a great employer:
- Fortune "World s Most Admired Companies" - 2021
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2021
- LinkedIn "Top 100 Companies" - 2021
- TIME "100 Most Influential Companies" - 2021
- World HRD Congress "Best Gender Equality Workplace" - 2021
- InsiderPro ComputerWorld "Best Places to Work for IT" -
Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF format only)
and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00pm
CST) on the date below. If the date below is blank, there is no
specified closing date for this requisition.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics
disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services does not discriminate against qualified individuals
with disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring,
and other terms and conditions of employment. Further, FedEx
Services is prepared to make reasonable accommodations for the
known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified
applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be
considered for the desired position, to perform the essential
functions of the position in question, or to enjoy equal benefits
and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly
situated employees without disabilities, unless the accommodation
will impose an undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation is
needed, please contact ...@fedex.com. Associated topics:
administrative, management, manager, principal, regional sales
manager, sales director, sales leader, sales manager, supervisor,
Keywords: FedEx, Scottsdale , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!