Company: COBBLESTONE AUTO SPA AND MARKET, LLC.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionPurchasing AgentDuties / Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage cost of components for bill of material
(BOM), schedule lead times and performance with budgets.
- Procure materials including - electronic components, POS
systems, computers, peripherals, software and other OEM and raw
- Process purchase orders from electronically generate
- Maintain purchase history reports and purchase order
documentation per ISO procedures.
- Prepare bid invitations, construction RFP's, budget reports,
purchase orders, attend bid openings and update vendor files.
- Types reports, purchase orders, memoranda, and other
- Researches vendors and collects prices, specifications, and
other data related to goods and services.
- Monitor and evaluate all purchase order claims and ensure
compliance to all company regulations.
- Evaluate and facilitate approval on all purchase orders and
coordinate with assistants and buyers to ensure accuracy of all
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to learn purchasing procedures and policies.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. We
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Full benefits package to include:
- 401K, Company match
- Employee discounts and perks
Keywords: COBBLESTONE AUTO SPA AND MARKET, LLC., Scottsdale , Purchasing Agent, Sales , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!