Company: Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG)
Posted on: May 20, 2023
IntroRisk Placement Services is one of the nation's largest
specialty insurance products distributors. We work with top-rated
carriers to design robust coverage for our clients. Our employees
are fueled by a culture built around teamwork, creativity and
responsiveness. ResponsibilitiesThe Underwriter/Broker is
responsible for driving revenue growth by providing Retail Agents
with a highly responsive underwriting capability and access to
national markets through relationships with Specialty Carriers.
- Prospect for new business by actively networking and building
relationships with Independent Retail Agents and Carrier
Underwriters to achieve production goals.
- Build strong relationships with Specialty Carriers to ensure
competitive pricing and access to coverage on various types of
- Pre-qualify submissions and ensure focus on high probability
sales opportunities, while following Carrier guidelines to maintain
a profitable book of business.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise on insurance solutions for
specific product lines, industry segments and business types.
- Analyze submissions from Retail Agents and quickly determine
the best available Carrier, coverage, forms and premium.
- Gather information on client risks and determine potential
areas of exposure RPS could also quote.
- Proactively stay abreast on relevant industry and market trends
that impact underwriting guidelines, pricing and premiums.
- Ensure business partners understand RPS' full-range of risk
solutions as their business needs evolve.
- May be assigned a support team to lead, train and oversee work
- Able to travel as needed. Qualifications
- Detail-oriented; strong analytical skills and excellent
communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates appropriate urgency in driving towards production
- Sets challenging revenue growth goals and develops and executes
sales plans to ensure success.
- Leverages data and tools to identify client risks and develop a
comprehensive insurance solution.
- Sets a high standard for responsiveness and commitment to meet
the needs of Retailers and their clients.
- Conveys insurance and risk management expertise in ways that
build trust, credibility and establishes RPS as the "one source"
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years related work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and
- Home state P&C license, or willing to obtain within first
90 days of employment.#LI-JD1 Additional Information to review our
U.S. Eligibility RequirementsWe offer competitive salaries and
benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident
insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational
expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work
hours (availability varies by office and job function), training
programs, matching gift program, and more.We believe that all
persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and do not
discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex,
color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital
status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity /
expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other
protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be
extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship,
including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training,
promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and
termination. In addition, we will make reasonable accommodations to
known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified
applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG), Scottsdale , Underwriter/Broker, Sales , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...