Sales Director, Multifamily
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Lessen is one of the fastest growing companies in the real
estate services industry. Our proprietary technology platform
provides clients with portfolio dashboards, the ability to review
and approve project estimates, check in on project progress in real
time and pay vendors all in one place! But we aren't just a tech
company. We are also a property service delivery company offering
renovations, turns and maintenance to residential and commercial
clients. Lessen recently acquired SMS Assist, an industry-leading
facilities maintenance technology and delivery company. The new
combined national footprint will serve more than 250,000
properties, facilitate approximately 2.5 million repair and
maintenance orders, and complete nearly 20,000 renovation and turn
projects per year. Lessen has quickly evolved from exciting startup
to valued partner, delivering scalable and turnkey property
services to our clients.We are looking for a highly motivated and
experienced Sales Director to join our team and help us grow our
property services business in the multifamily vertical. The ideal
candidate will have a proven track record of success in developing
and closing new business, as well as a deep understanding of the
multifamily industry.This is an individual contributor role.What
- You will be interacting, influencing, and developing
relationships with managers, mid-level management and the C-suite,
to drive their operational transformation strategy with
market-leading operators of multifamily assets.
- Work inter-departmentally to develop and execute detailed
account plans/strategies to secure new logo customers.
- Maintain hyper focus on identifying pain and develop a
business-orient point of view that compels action.
- Continuously "connect the dots" within your account base to
create executive alignments and develop broad relationships and
engagement across targeted teams and leadership.
- Dedication to consistent pipeline generation and
- Exceed sales goals on a quarterly basis.
- Follow up with all clients and prospects in a timely manner and
communicate effectively through all phases to close deals
- Disciplined data hygiene: consistent and timely documentation
of sales details, pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.
- Identify and develop a strong ecosystem of relationships to
expand market coverage, awareness and penetration within industry
- Deliver a consultative customer experience by identifying pain
or opportunity in an existing process and demonstrating partnership
alignment that translates into a compelling business-oriented
outcome and impact.
- End-to-end complex deal management and execution that enables
success for both internal and external teams.
- Plan and lead exceptional presentations that result in a strong
and clear understanding of how complex features and functionality
drive a direct impact.
- Develop a deep understanding of each account's unique business
and alternative options to effectively structure account strategies
to support a Funnel win.
- Domestic travel required up to 25%.You Should Have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of business development experience and a
minimum of 5 years of complex sales to executives in large
organizations, ideally in technology or services required.
- At least 5 years of sales experience within the Multifamily
- Strong negotiation skills including contract language, legal
requirements, and financial terms.
- Strong business development process and sales pipeline
orientation, including effective use of CRM systems such as .
- Basic knowledge of sales process, methodology and data
- Experience closing complicated solutions to senior operational
stakeholders within the multifamily industry.Why Lessen: -
Competitive compensation - Dental, Vision, Life, Disability options
- 401K retirement savings plan - Paid vacation, federal and
floating holidays - Maternity/Paternity Pay - Career advancement
opportunities - All the tools you'll need to be successfulLessen is
intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing
talent from diverse backgrounds. We're looking for teammates that
are enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and
will help us amplify the positive & inclusive culture we've been
building. Lessen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or
Keywords: Lessen, Scottsdale , Sales Director, Multifamily, Sales , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!