Guest Services Agent - Scottsdale Camelback Resort
Company: VSA Resorts
Posted on: November 18, 2023
About Us:Vacatia is an innovative hospitality company
reinventing the timeshare experience across discovery, booking, and
stay. Like what Epic Pass did for the ski industry, or how Netflix
replaced Blockbuster as a way for consumers to consume content
easily, our mission is to develop next-generation travel programs
delivering the best vacation experience for families to anticipate
and enjoy, year after year. Vacatia is a VC-backed company
headquartered in San Francisco with offices nationwide. Vacatia is
a great place to work with the resources and support you need to
find a long-term career fit. www.vacatia.comLocated at the base of
Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona, Scottsdale Camelback
Resort offers the prefect setting for guests to escape, unwind, and
relax. Come join a team that focuses on achieving goals through
teamwork, integrity, and pride. Learn more about Scottsdale
Camelback resort by visiting our website: Essential Functions:
- Reports to Front Desk Manager.
- Check in / Check out procedures.
- Troubleshoot/solve guest's requests.
- Perform balance of shift revenue and bank at end of each
- Complete all inbound reports from various exchange
- Make new reservations for walk ins or future guests.
- Monitor video cameras for guest/staff safety and rule
- Ensure proper policies regarding homeowners, resort members,
and day use are enforced.
- Assist with training new associates on procedures and
- Complete and submit daily shift task list to
- Competent in all facets of owner services and leisure services
operations and procedures. Provide assistance when required.
- Displays courtesy and professionalism in all contacts.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of SCR's policies and
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of SCR HOA rules and
- Keep all work areas clean and stocked.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.Benefits: Eligibility
after 60-90 days.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Monthly Employee Appreciation
- Access to Resort AmenitiesEducation/Experience Required:
- High school Diploma or GED
- Customer Service backgroundSpecific Skills Required:
- Problem Resolution Solving
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Computer Applications
- Cash Handling Experience
- Customer Service background
- Well organized and have above standard written and oral
- Self-motivated/ Team Player
- Detail OrientedPhysical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs, move, stand, walk, transverse,
crouch/stoop, kneel, repetitive hand/wrist motion, reach, bend,
see, recognize, distinguish, convey information and converse with
staff & Guests with great consistency.
- Consistent viewing of computer screen.
- Focus on conversation with possible high volume of noise
level.Disclaimer: The Vacatia, Inc., subsidiaries, and affiliates
is an equal opportunity employer. All decisions are based only on
the individual's qualifications and ability to perform the work. An
application must be completed for each position for which you are
applying. Qualified and interested individuals may submit their
application to Human Resources.The Scottsdale Camelback Resort
reserves the right to modify this job description at any time,
without notice. The specific requirements, duties and skills set
forth in this job description are intended to be all-inclusive as
of the date this document is prepared. However this job description
may not contain all of the duties, physical requirements and skills
that you may be asked to perform during the period of time you work
at the Scottsdale Camelback Resort. Further, the job description is
not a guarantee that you will perform any or all of these
Keywords: VSA Resorts, Scottsdale , Guest Services Agent - Scottsdale Camelback Resort, Sales , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!